essie® Luxeffects Top Coat Rock at the Top 0.46 fl. oz. uploaded by Darlene M.essie® Luxeffects Top Coat Rock at the Top 0.46 fl. oz. uploaded by Maggs P.

BY LUXEFFECTS

Take manis from basic to breathtaking with one simple stroke. Luxeffects have shimmer, dimension and reflection for instant rock at the top glam. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Angela C.
Angela C.
Redwood City, CA
Love this color. I bought it for my fall / winter / holiday nails. I use it as an accent nail. It has okay coverage. I need three coats to get good coverage. It lasted about a week then it seemed to dry out, shrink and peel off all at once. I didn't have to struggle to take it off.
cindy J.
cindy J.
Everyone needs.some glitter in their life and this is the perfect way. Super long lasting nail polish, will add just the right amount of bling
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
I just got this as part of a set for Christmas. I really like it, but knew by looking at it that it would give full coverage, so I put a finer gold glitter behind it and it seemed to work better. I also waited until it was almost dry and patted it down lightly to spread out some of the larger glitter pieces. Looks good to me and adds a great accent to my black gel polish.
Celsey D.
Celsey D.
Kingston, ON
I love this gold, but you can see texture in the little glitters, they aren't smooth, flat pieces, so when I look close up that kind of bums me out. But the effect of gold glitter is still there and still really pretty. I love that its varying sizes of glitter pieces, and it is perfectly gold and shiny. A beautiful glitter from far away.