essie Limited Edition Ulta Exclusive Kit

essie is the go-to nail brand for salon professionals, beauty junkies, industry insiders, celebrities and fashion icons around the world. Enjoy this Limited Edition Ulta Exclusive Kit an essie duo gift set from America's nail salon expert.Gifting is made easy this holiday season with essie's Ulta exclusive duo kit. Make the holidays more colorful with essie.Duo includes:

• essie Fuji Nail Polish (0.46 oz)
  • essie Speed Setter Top Coat (0.46 oz)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of essie Limited Edition Ulta Exclusive Kit!
3417 perisburg ct ceres
essie Limited Edition Ulta Exclusive Kit uploaded by Monsey L.
To be honest I love them they drive so fast the thickness it’s amazing also if I leave it for too long it doesn’t damage my nail like some products do some products if you leave them for too long go turn your nail yellow good thing with Essie that’s something you don’t have to worry about the product was less than $20 I do recommend it works amazing. It’s package is a cardboard box.
Derry, NH
essie Limited Edition Ulta Exclusive Kit uploaded by Katie B.
#essie is a great brand. The packaging is beautiful on the top coat. It’s a beautiful shiny bottle. I want more color combo sets in the future. Same top coat but a different added color. Something for summer ? Fall? Winter ? Special limited addition polishes. @easie please make more
Tacoma , WA
essie Limited Edition Ulta Exclusive Kit uploaded by Heather H.
essie Limited Edition Ulta Exclusive Kit uploaded by Heather H.
Great product with a wide brush which delivers more polish onto the nail. First coat was streaky but with the second coat it self leveled out. The top coat it came with has an amazing high shine gloss to it. essie Limited Edition Ulta Exclusive Kit
Chesterfield, MO
essie Limited Edition Ulta Exclusive Kit uploaded by Jennifer M.
essie Limited Edition Ulta Exclusive Kit uploaded by Jennifer M.
Such a great product and a great deal. I love getting cast back when I'm shopping that makes me feel like I'm saving all the time period a long time ago ESSIE became my favorite nail Polish over OPI and it keeps proving that I chose the right one
Acworth, GA
essie Limited Edition Ulta Exclusive Kit uploaded by Amanda B.
I love this topcoat! It is shiny and I can't pick it off like I always do. It's been wearing well. The pink is a bit thicker of a formula than I expected. It is a little streaky but still nice. The top coat made it worth it though. I did get cash back from Influenster for part of my purchase. #contest #essielove
This duo by far is the best for this season. The application was quite simple and the results from both the polish and the top coat are amazing! I have no recommendations for any improvements. The price was defintely reasonable for a set like this. Awesome, so in love.
Toms River, NJ
essie Limited Edition Ulta Exclusive Kit uploaded by Arielle G.
Essie is always a great reliable brand and this kit is great. The pink is super cute and when I purchased this at ulta I got a really great deal on it, considering it’s a nail polish and top coat. I wish they’d have this kind of kit with other colors as well.
Reform, AL
I love the way this polish applies so seemlessly; very clean polished look. Nice pinkey-nude. I love Essie; always applies very smoothly. I believe the undertones in this color are a true which would flatter most skin tones & nail color combinations.
Missoula, MT
This stuff is great minimal chipping very highly recommend. They have quite a great selection of shades. I went to beauty school in 2008 and these polishes are way better than what we had at salon professional academy.
Wintersville, OH
Love this nail polish. My nails look professionally done. Price is just right. Also this brush is perfect for application. I do wish it would come in larger bottles. That’s my only issue. I definitely would repurchase.

Looking for your answer?