essie let it shine high shine top coat

let it shine high shine top coat

essie let it shine high shine top coat ? Wie sind eure Erfahrungen mit dem Produkt: Essie let it shine high shine top coat?
Start your review of essie let it shine high shine top coat!
Yocheved I.
Yukon, OK
essie let it shine high shine top coat uploaded by Yocheved I.
This product is really good! I get a great shine on my natural nails! Check out the picture, excuse my nails I need to redo them lol
Laura L.
Levittown, NY
essie let it shine high shine top coat uploaded by Laura L.
Purchased at: CVS
The Essie “let it shine high shine top coat” is by far one of the best top coats on the market. Your nails look just as fantastic on day five as they did they day you painted them. I would absolutely purchase the “let it shine high shine top coat” by Essie when this bottle runs out.
Suzanne F.
Saint Helens, OR
This made my nails look like glass!! Super shiny and high gloss look! Dried quite fast!!
Stepher W.
Las Vegas, NV
Terrific protection for painted nails plus it strengthens my nails allowing me to grow them when desired. Easy application.
Awesta H.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
When I put in my nail my nails become very shiny i used with it with my nail polish and some time a lone very like it.
Caroline F.
Pineville, LA
I bought this brand on a whim, and I'm glad that I did! This top coat went on my nails like a charm, the brush is the perfect shape for easy application. The top coat smoothed out the base layer and stayed super shiny for a week.
Nellie S.
Plymouth, PA
Essie top coat polish was actually something that I stumbled upon as a gift given. It applies with ease and wears so long. Shiniest top coat I've tried!
Angela P.
I love a glossy shiny top coat. Fresh nails that shine with the light are to die for. The only con is the smell is a tad strong in my opinion, but I happen to have a highly sensitive nose. I still recommend it!
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Love that this polish is true to its name, it is honestly the so shiny. My nails look amazing with this top coat. However, the product isn’t great for durability. While it’s very shiny, it chips pretty easily. On average I make it about 3 days before my nails begin to chip. Love Essie and their products, but wishing it wore better.
Sol A.
pittburgst
Perfect beauty love lightweight love love 2 años love love love love love love love love
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica M.