Essie in the time zone

a pastel pink quick dry nail polish with blue undertones

Have you tried this color yet? How does it compare to the regular collection?
Start your review of Essie in the time zone!
Essie in the time zone uploaded by a Y.
Essie in the time zone uploaded by a Y.
This polish colour is lovely. Love how Essie came out with an Expressie line - love the name + I can’t be bother waiting for polish to dry. Such a game changer! I also love the new angled brush, very unique. The packaging is also sleek looking.
Suisun City, CA
My biggest complaint about painting my own nails was waiting for it to dry. So when Essie came through with this collection I had to hop on it. Ok, lots of color options and the slim bottle is cute. The brush is yas! One swipe gives a lot of coverage and that makes it super easy when painting with your non dominant hand. By the time I’m done with the last pinky, I go in for a 2nd coat, wait about 60 seconds and my nails are dry! Hella quick! Nice, shiny finish too! The only thing is the color chips in a couple days, boo. I’ve tried different top coats but I still get chipping, so I knocked off a star.
Calgary, AB
Essie in the time zone uploaded by Violet B.
I bought this on sale at Shoppers drug mart, and was excited to try this on myself, my 8 year old and three year old. To test it, I painted on one coat for all three of us, and kept track of how it wore over three days. The pigmentation is excellent, and because it dried so quickly (4 minutes!) there were no dents or bruising apparent. It chips with the same regularity as typical essie, which is why it is short one star. Really like it all the same, can recommend!