essie high class affair uploaded by Lacee L.essie high class affair uploaded by Lucia S.essie high class affair uploaded by Kendra H.

BY ESSIE

Why create so many colors? It must be love. Essie has been creating shades for over 30 years. Known as a color authority Essie is chic, modern, classic and fun. Always a style leader in fashionable shades for every season. see more...

• Does it last very long? I've been looking for a good poli...2 Answers
  • For how long does it last? It is expensive?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for some kind if sheer nail polish for w...1 Answers
Kirshten C.
Maybe it's just me but this is so hard to put on. The formula is thin & goes on weird. It never looks good on my nails. I keep trying different colors hoping I would find one I like but I have not been successful. I do not recommend.
Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
I love essie nail polish. This has to be my favorite nude i own! I love this light peachy nude shade so much... it looks fantastic with a bronzed tan! I bought this at cvs for $9 ♡ i think thats a great value! I will probably stock up on this shade and buy the rest from Ulta so i can get the points!
Rose F.
Etta, MS
This is a great product if you put the time into the layers. It takes time to dry. I put 3 layers and then a top coat and it lasted 3 days with washing dishes ....5 star products can do that lol. I would recommend this product to everyone and anyone interested !
Sarah R.
Howell, MI
I loooove this color. Essie is a trusted name in nail polish and they don't disappoint. The polish is super thick but it dries nicely. I'm wearing this right now and I'm on day 4 without a chip. Definitely a good purchase for a gorgeous corals/blushed nude.
Ruth E.
Seriously one of the best brands I've tried. This is definitely super lasting, great variety of color, great quality and fine application. I've had my collection for over a year and it is not sticky, compared to most brands I've tried.
Jackie I.
Everett , WA
I absolutely love this product! It is one of the few nail polish that I use and it lasts forever. I even wash dishes with it. Didn't chip for about 1 week! The only con that I have to say is the price and not much polish inside the bottle. But definitely is very good product.
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
This nude is one of my favorites. I really like to wear it that is my 3 time buying it. They are pricey but they do last a lot because you don’t have to put coat after coat with one is fine. They are long lasting.
Tee O.
Macomb, MI
Essie nail polish is one of my favorite brands. They have a great variety of nude polished and an overall great palette of colors. The application is great and love their gel nail polish as well.
This opaque nail polish always makes me feel like a queen. I bought it at a hair cutting place in the mall and I use it all the time. It is really easy to apply and I would definitely but it again. I do recommend!
Michelle F.
Essie's nail polish are amazing. I use them every time I have my own manicure and it stays on for awhile. It is so easy to use and to me I think it is better than opi. I would totally buy these polishes again.
Maricela R.
Newman, CA
For how long does it last? It is expensive?
Ayline C.
For How long does it last?
Victoria G.
Imperial, CA
Does it last very long? I've been looking for a good polish that doesn't chip easily, I work in a medical office.
Kathleen C.
Is this a full coverage or more thin?
Lucija B.
Mostar
Ive been looking for some kind if sheer nail polish for weeks now and this color really suits me,now the problem is is it acctualy sheer or?

Walmart