Essie grow stronger

solidify + protect

[user:sarahspace] have you ever used this product and if so how did you like it?
Does this base coat help with nail ridges?
Does it really make the nails grow, stronger?
Start your review of Essie grow stronger!
Product Highlights
I usually end up peeling my nail polish off (I know that sound's gross) but this base coat is so strong that I physically cannot.in reviews
I wanted a nail strengthening treatment that could also double as a base coat if I wanted to paint my nails and this stuff is right on the money.in reviews
It does not take a long time to dry for you to put on your nail color which is really nice.in reviews
hollllyyyyyyy graill to my nail care routine i absolutly love this product so much , it helps my nails grow faster and stronger and fast my nails usually take for ever to grow or end up chipping this product is a must !in reviews
I usually get lazy and use top coat for my base coat...in reviews
Johana C.
Bronx, NY
This product really works as expected! I usually have very short nails and have issues letting them grown but this has helped me make them stronger and helping in the process of having strong long natural nails.
Linda M.
Essie grow stronger uploaded by Linda M.
This is my go to nail base since I stopped getting acrylics about 2 years ago. It has helped my nails recover from that trauma and it does keep my polish intact for a long time, I'm not so sure it's truly making a difference in the strength of my nail.
Emily R.
Austin, TX
Essie grow stronger uploaded by Emily R.
Purchased at: Target
I love this essie base coat. It provides a really strong hold for the color polish, and I think it helps prevent any chips in my manicure. I’ll continue to purchase this product even though it runs more pricey than other options on the market.
Christie S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great nail polish! Goes on smooth & makes my nails not chip fast. Very reasonably priced.
Kat K.
Stamford, CT
I use this from time to time to make my nails stronger and longer.When you apply 2-3coats this base gives nice looking natural looking color.My nails grow really fast and stronger with less visible cuticle.Very nice healthy looking nails .Love Essie and I buy this brand all the time.
Crystal B.
La Grange, NC
This is great to have a smooth salon like finish and it makes the polish here and less likely to chip actually
Julie E.
Omaha, NE
This was great while it lasted. It helped keep my nails from getting stained by darker polish. It started getting sticky/stringy & dried up though with about 1/4 left in the bottle.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Essie. This is the best base coat in its price range and out performs many that are much more expensive. it dries really fast. I would suggest this to anyone, ever over any other base coat.
Tina L.
Bullhead City, AZ
Since starting this product I have noticed less chipped and cracked nails and my nails to seem more strain than they were a couple of months ago. I like this product and will continue to use it.
Zoila S.
Los Angeles, CA
Got this for my mom, she grows her nails long but they would always break. We have definitely seen an imrovement
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kelyn M.
il y a 2 ans
Sarah P. have you ever used this product and if so how did you like it?
Victoria V. il y a 2 ans
It’s great and a good base coat.