BY ESSIE

Add strength durability and superior protection against chipping. Essie Grow Stronger Nail Treatment is a fast drying glossy finish formula that puts an end to breakage. nbspDBP Toluene and Formaldehyde free see more...

• Does this help make your nails grow stronger and faster? 2 Answers
  • I really have brittle nails does this really work because...1 Answers
  • How fast did your nail grow with this?1 Answers
Kellyann C.
Smithtown, NY
Having constantly gotten gel manicures for the last year, my nails were in SERIOUS need of some tlc (gel people know that it leaves your nails brittle and weak). I've been using this for about 2 weeks now and have seen my nails improve significantly. Hoping that this will keep my gel addiction at bay (i found that gel manis prevent nail breakage and it doesn't chip!) and will continue to keep my nails long and strong.
Claudia A.
I love Essie nail polish but I don't really see a difference with this product, have purchased much cheaper products with better results. Wont be buying again.
Meressa L.
Fairport , NY
My nails are incredibly strong since I have been keeping them painted the last 7 months or so! So hard and I've had a significant drop in mail ridges!
Umama  K.
Mississauga, ON
Does this help make your nails grow stronger and faster?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How fast did your nail grow with this?
Amanda D.
I really have brittle nails does this really work because I will defiantly look into this?