BeautyNailNail Careessie
Got Engaged! Nail Polish

Essie Got Engaged! Nail Polish

Essie Nail Polish-Got Engaged! 869

Where can I find candy color nail polish ?
Is this sheer or opaque?
Is this product visible once applied? I know light pink colors sometimes don’t turn out how they appear.
Start your review of Essie Got Engaged! Nail Polish!
How would you rate this product?
Betty R.
Owens Cross roads , AL
Another pink!!!! I love it! This is a great color for a French manicure!! I love using it for that on my toes!!! Or just painting my toes straight pink with it Essie is a great brand of nail polish that's tried an true. I've used them for years and would highly recommend them to anyone that's thinking of using a nail polish. It lasts a long time and the colors don't fade.
alyssaclaire D.
Beautiful nails of course!! I love the color! I buy my Essie’s at Walmart and just love the selection! I definitely Recommend this brand and all of its other colors! It’s a nice color and yes!
Deepa D.
Essie Got Engaged! Nail Polish uploaded by Deepa D.
Got engaged! Literally ! Love love love this color and my new engagement ring 😉 it’s the perfect color.
ℓυαииα M.
North Miami, FL
Beautiful color perfect for any occasion I love using it to go to school such very youthful color
Courtney M.
Oviedo, FL
The color is pretty on this polish, but I just cannot get it to stay for more than a couple days and that is with some chips.  :( I wish I could say otherwise.  I use base coat and top coat with no luck.
Nat I.
Ridgefield , NJ
Essie Got Engaged! Nail Polish uploaded by Nat I.
Purchased at: ULTA
Beautiful pink color! Recommend 2-3 coats, first coat is very sheer. Easy application, lasts about a week without chipping.
Izamar R.
Farmington, MN
I love the Baby soft pink look! It’s a very natural look on the nails. Essie never disappoints me, I don’t have to apply too much. Two layers and it always does the job!
Anna J.
Philadelphia, PA
Essie Got Engaged! Nail Polish uploaded by Anna J.
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite nail polish! Lasts long even without a top coat. I usually apply 2 coats and it dries pretty fast as well
Cassie S.
Clovis, CA
Essie Got Engaged! Nail Polish uploaded by Cassie S.
Essie polish is great. Goes on smooth and self levels. Price is fair. Color options are great.
Melissa T.
Summerville, SC
Essie Got Engaged! Nail Polish uploaded by Melissa T.
Essie Got Engaged! Nail Polish uploaded by Melissa T.
I LOVE this color so much. It’s simple and elegant. Dries super quick! I applied 30 min before having to leave for doctors appointment and immediately was satisfied. I always do gel, but didn’t have the time... I feel beautiful and satisfied
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica N.
Daytona Beach, FL
il y a 3 ans
Essie Got Engaged! Nail Polish how many coats is a decent coverage?
Sherly A. il y a un an
Liliya Y.
Spokane, WA
il y a 3 ans
Essie gel couture top coatEssie To Buy or Not To Buy Nail Lacquer love how the color looks . Would love to try it on
Elizabeth L. il y a 2 ans
i would definitely buy it just to try it out. the color looks good with any skin tone (i wear it both in the winter when i’m pale and in the summer when im tanner) i would definitely buy it if you are thinking about it!!