BY ESSIE #17 in Nail Polish

Essie Nail Polish-Got Engaged! 869 see more...

Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like Essie nail polishes - they come in pretty colors, they are reasonably priced, and I always know I am going to get quality nail polish. My only gripe with this color is that it takes 3 coats to get an even application, and even still I seem to always have at least one nail that is streaky. But, I am willing to overlook that because the color is a nice go-to polish when I'm in the mood for a more toned-down pink in contrast to my usual bold colors.
Angelica L.
Longwood, FL
I’ve always been a big fan of Essie nail polish because of the wide range of colors and the amazing quality of their polishes. It glides on smooth and two coat is even enough. I def recommend this nail polish.
Jaime E.
I’m giving this 4 stars because it is a beautiful pastel color. I do, however, always seem to chip at least one corner of paint off my nail every time I use it. Incould totally understand if that’s my fault though. I’m not the most meticulous person when it comes to my nails! But this is a very soft blush pink and perfect for easter!
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
I love this color. It’s perfect for year round. It’s more of a nude than a pink. It does chip somewhat easily but it’s a really nice color. I do all my nails at home so it’s no problem to touch up. Essie is a little pricier than other drug store brands but the color is worth it.
Nelli C.
lodi, CA
i really love all the collection of Essie i feel like there nail polish are very long lasting on my nails. The plus about these is that they have a huge variety of colors. I specially like the color engaged which is one i keep reusing all the time it goes with everything.
Amber T.
Jacksonville, FL
It is very sheer. While I love the color in the bottle, I can’t justify buying it again because I have to use so many coats to achieve the color I like. The brand overall is on the pricey side so I tend to shy away from buying it even though I enjoy the selection of colors.
Catherine P.
I honestly love all Essie nail polishes. No matter what color you choose i promise you’ll be satisfied. The colors are so rich and the product is so satisfying. Of course every nail polish chips and wares off but essie is one of those that last a little longer than most
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
Essie is my very favorite nail polish brand of all times! Essie makes so many beautiful colors and they change with the seasons making it easy to keep up with trends! The color Got Engaged is such a pretty shade of light pink and it would look amazing with a brand new sparkling engagement ring but I think the color is also amazing for everyday use as well. #influenster #essienailpolish
Erin P.
Ithaca, NY
I love this color and polish. It is my go-to all year round. The color goes on very smoothly and you only need two coats to get a great color. When I coat it with the Essie No Chips Ahead Top Coat it lasts up to a week, which is pretty good for regular polish!
angelica p.
fort payne, AL
I love it! i feel so fancy when I use it. It's subtle but gorgeous and matches with any outfit! I'm in love and this is my go to nail polish brand and color because of the amazing quality! Also I love the bottles that are absolutely adorable and perfect!
Esmelinda E.
Doral, FL
I have never tried Essie but I would like someone to tell me, how their experience with these paints nails?
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
What colour nail polish of essie would go best with a nude outfit?