essie Good To Go Top Coat .5oz

The fastest drying topcoat around! This unique, patented formula, found in top salons, penetrates through fresh polish to completely dry it - almost instantly! Provides a chip-resistant, non-yellowing, glossy finish for the perfect manicure. .5 oz.

What is your favorite nail topcoat?
Start your review of essie Good To Go Top Coat .5oz!
Jonelle S.
Bronx, NY
essie Good To Go Top Coat .5oz uploaded by Jonelle S.
Purchased at: CVS
Fastest drying topcoat in drugstores. I have tried them all and nothing compared to this. It leaves a beautiful glossy finish also. I love that it doesn't become gloppy and thick overtime.
Christy F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Essie makes fantastic nail polishes, but I haven’t been super impressed with this one. Price point is about the same as other similar brands, but I felt like this top coat was too thick, so it didn’t apply easily. Once I finally got it somewhat looking good, it still didn’t really prolong the life of my manicure—it lasted maybe three days.
Julie G.
Leaves a great shiny coat! Just as good as some that are way more pricey. Only downside is it takes a bit to dry
Brittany S.
Pikeville, KY
essie Good To Go Top Coat .5oz uploaded by Brittany S.
I really like essie it's a good brand. Does seem jus a little thick for a nail polish of top coat. I do prefer this brand however, I don't like how thick it feels tbh. It takes a little bit to dry down. I like that it's a affordable price and easy to find. I would recommend
Heidi K.
essie Good To Go Top Coat .5oz uploaded by Heidi K.
Works great to protect manicure. I wish it worked even better because I’m a crafter and nail polish never lasts longer than a few days. But works great for events and vacations. Would buy again no problem. I know my limits lol. Essie good to go
Laceyleah R.
Oak Park, CA
Nice! this product is really good, very affordable and is a really good quality product! The brand is also really good so I recommend checking them out!
Grace L.
San Francisco, CA
Love love love this. I use this brand all the time. The quality is great and I feel like the product lasts a long time
Pamella M.
Strasburg, VA
Purchased at: Target
I just love everything from Essie! Great quality nail polish and products! It’s a little pricey but definitely worth the money.
Indrani B.
Cumming, GA
Its great as a top coat..Nails look more secure and shinny.Quality is very good..stays quiet long as compared to other brands.This my first time and I will use it again.Highly recommended!
Victoria S.
Birmingham, AL
I normally get my nails done, but on the off chance I do them at home or my toes I use Essie’s topcoat! It leaves it super glossy and dries relatively fast. It keeps my nail color on for a long time.