BY ESSIE #7 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Don't Let Your Mani Cause You Despair Essie Good To Go Top Coat Provides The Perfect Finish For Freshly Applied Nail Color Without The Wait.&Nbsp; Just Let The Formula Do All The Work:&Nbsp; The Fast-Acting Drying Agent Sets Nails In A Flash. Dbp, Toluene And Formaldehyde Free. Made In Usa see more...

essie Good to Go Top Coat
  • "I love this nail polish, instant dry paint dont really helps me out of trouble fast, I'm breast and sit still after painting nails is difficult, but the brightness is great" in 6 reviews
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
This is a good, basic top coat. If you aren't into the super shiny, glossy top coats then this is perfect. This top coat gives a good protection for your color, or it's good to wear alone. The price point is reasonable just like other essie products and it's easy to find pretty much anywhere. I mainly use this top coat on my at-home pedicures since I do like other shinier top coats better for my hands.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Again, this a great brand that uses more natural ingredients. I believe this one is organic, but don’t quote me. Make sure to double check if organic is a must for you, but I do know this brand offers organic products.

So, this quick Dry top coat is awesome. It is so light that it doesn’t feel like it adds any weight or even a thick extra layer. It goes on smoothly, adds shine, and drys your nails at least twice as fast as they would on their own. It is expensive compared to Sally Hanson’s quick drying polish, but again, the ingredients are top of the line too.
Steph B.
Works amazing, my nails were completely dry in a few minutes and woke up with no sheet lines in the polish! I used to buy Seche Vite but felt it made my nails chip way too fast. I’d definitely recommended this if you are always on the go and like to have your polish last for longer than a few days!
Emily D.
Belle Mead
Dries really fast and creates a nice sheen on the nails. This top coat is great and doesn't chip straight away. My nails seemed to last without chipping for a good week. Easy to apply. My only complaint is that when you get close to the end of the bottle the product becomes a little tacky.
Jennifer W.
East Amherst, NY
This is a great top coat that provides high shine for a long period of time. Although it is a bit expensive, it’s worth it and it lasts a long time. This is the only top coat I will use when I have regular nail polish on my nails.
Taylor H.
LITERALLY OBSESSED! I  used to use OPI top coat and whenever I did my own nails I'd always get smudges and sheet marks even after letting my nails dry for hours on end and not touching them. I'm sick of it so I venture out of the norm and try Good to Go Top Coat and my life has been changed forever! This helps my nails dry uber fast and I never have any smudges, creases, indents, you name it. It's a miracle for home manicures and many people often asked if I have a gel on!
Sara T.
Dumfries, VA
This is THE best fast drying top coat!  I can paint my nails before bed ad apply this polish last and wake up without sheet marks on my nails!  It's becoming hard to find though, so I really hope they aren't discontinuing it.  Since I couldn't get this at my Target I picked up a different Essie top coat--Speed Setter--and it is totally not the same and does not work.  I hope Good to Go is sticking around!
Melissa A.
I love Essie products for my nails. The good to go top coat seals my polish and makes my nails look like I got them done at a salon. I really think this top coats keeps my polish on longer.
Tamara M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Essie Good to Go topcoat was my go-to topcoat until I discovered indie polishes. It dries all layers of your polish to the touch in under 5 mins, and fully cures it in about a half hour! I have purchased this at Ulta, which is so convenient for me, and if my indie topcoat maker goes out of business, I would absolutely buy Essie Good to Go topcoat again!
Patricia Duarte R.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the fact that even a 1$ dólar nail polish can last a long time if used along with this top coat, it’s very shiny and leaves your nails super protected from dish soap or bleach or warm water which are all very harmful for the nail specially if you’re a housewife or work in the cleaning industry!!!
Great top coat and affordable since it lasts sooo long and you don’t have to be using all the time!!!
Tiffany G.
Williamswood, NS
This brand is so affordable. Where can I buy it? Besides online.
Jessica P.
Is this a good quality top coat? Does it last long?
Lexie S.
I have never used any of Essie's top coats, are they as good as people say?
Irina M.
Does this shrink and/or get goopy like Seche Vite?
Janice E.
Hamilton, ON
would this prevent dents or nail marks? It always happens when I have 2 or 3 layers of polish, even after 2 days on my nails, I will still get dents on, which makes me have to get the gel-like top coat.