Essie Good To Go! Fastest Drying Top Coat

Good To Go! Fastest Drying Top Coat - It penetrates through fresh polish almost instantly. The unique, quick-drying formula penetrates polish leaving a chip-resistant, non-yellowing protective finish with a high gloss shine.  - Good To Go! Fastest Drying Top Coat

Does this product work quickly??? Been thinking about buying it.
Can I use this over a top coat like the Sally Hansen Gel Miracle top coat?
Start your review of Essie Good To Go! Fastest Drying Top Coat!
Saint Paul, MN
This top coat is awesome! It definitely dries quick and I feel as though it makes my nails hard kind of like a gel polish. The coat is super shiny as well.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Essie fast drying top coat. It's is definitely fast drying. All of Essie polishes are great. No chipping. And that's what I love. It's long lasting
Coppell , TX
A very fast drying nail polish. It really does what the name says it will do. I have try a lot different top coat and this one is living up to the hype.
Great top coat! Thin enough to dry quickly but keeps color on for a while. Chips faster than a normal top coat but not so quickly that I gave up on it.
Brooklyn, NY
As much as I love getting my nails done, I absolutely hate having to sit and let my nails dry. This allows me to sit for all of two minutes to dry!!!
Panama City, FL
Love this stuff it truly is a fast drying top coat. I tend to do two layers to create a thicker barrier between the regular color. Highly recommend.
Oceanside, CA
This is a great product and truly stands for what it's describe to do......Fast Drying! I highly recommend product. Really does cut the drying time.
This product does what it promises but mine got very dense and thick real quick. I could only use it a few times and them I had to stop using it.
Texarkana, AR
I can never sit still long enough for my nails to dry and always end up messing them up. This top coat really Helped in that is dried so quickly.
I love this top coat! Helps dry my polish faster and my polish always lasts around 7 days with Essie, it’s the only brand of Polish I use!