Essie Good To Go! Fastest Drying Top Coat

Good To Go! Fastest Drying Top Coat - It penetrates through fresh polish almost instantly. The unique, quick-drying formula penetrates polish leaving a chip-resistant, non-yellowing protective finish with a high gloss shine.  - Good To Go! Fastest Drying Top Coat

Does this product work quickly??? Been thinking about buying it.
Can I use this over a top coat like the Sally Hansen Gel Miracle top coat?
Start your review of Essie Good To Go! Fastest Drying Top Coat!
rochester
I love this stuff. I used to hate doing my nails at home because no matter what i did i would always smudge them, i found this one day and was hooked. My nails are literally completely dry in about an hour tops!
Cresco, PA
Essie Good To Go! Fastest Drying Top Coat I was skeptical at first! I've tried other quick dry top coats before, but nothing even compares to Essie! This stuff is AMAZING!! Your first nail is bone dry, by the time you get to your second one! Absolutely amazing stuff! Highly recommend!
This top coat is amazing and my new favorite! I’ve tried other top coats that claim to be quick drying, but leave your nails looking tacky, the polish is very susceptible to chips or just isn’t fast drying. This top coat not only dries fast, but also has a great shiny layer for your nails. I randomly picked it up at Walgreens and what a great find!
Who doesn't love Essie? I really love this fast drying top coat because it does dry fast, but it costs so much and you go through top coat polish so fast, especially the fast drying ones because they are like a thick glue but clear. It's pretty sticky too.
Cranston, RI
Essie good to go fast drying nail polishes are great . Sometimes your on a rush to go to an even and you just want a quick coat of polish just to freshen up a nail polish. you want the polish to dry fast this polish is very fast drying
Wright City
Fast drying! I apply this over my Color Street nail strips (even though they have a clear coat built in) just for the extra layer of protection! Highly recommend- will definitely be buying another one when needed!
Fowlerville, MI
A fast drying top coat? Take my money! Seriously, though. This is a great product! The last thing you want to do is mess up your nails while the top coat is drying.
Morganton, NC
My favorite top coat! Sometimes hard to find so I need to quit telling people how much I love it. Gives a gel like shine and lets be get two more days out of my polish.
Irmo, SC
I tend to gravitate to the Eddie brand when buying any nail polish. I recently discovered this top coat and it now my new favorite! It reasonably priced and it works! Not only does it quick dry time help me with my busy schedule but it makes it easier to paint my daughters' nails because the dry time is so minimal. Very impressed with this and I would recommend it!
Irvine, CA
Great top coat! Fast drying, makes your nails super shiney and great value for the quality! I usually buy it at Rite Aid. Super easy to use/apply and makes your mani/pedi look way better than normal top coat, plus it dries super fast! Been using for years and haven’t found in the same price range with as good of quality as this! Would 100% recommend