BY ESSIE

Fatima A.
This is the best top coat. Not only because it dries super quick. But it also makes my nails look super shiny. It dries to a thicker layer which makes my nails stronger. Only con is once you start reaching the bottom of the bottle the product gets thick and it hard to apply.
Alex R.
Horsham , PA
A friend turned me onto this and I LOVE it. I’ve never had a product dry my nails as quickly as this does and it’s amazing. Super convenient for when you’re in a rush also. Very affordable and doesn’t have a super harsh smell like most nail products.
Guera M.
I live everything about Essie! But this high gloss is amazing for the price and what it does! After using a regular coat of nail polish, slap on some of this and your nails are super shiny/glossy! Doesn’t dull out either.
Trisha K.
I absolutely love all Essie nail polish. It lasts a long time and doesn’t chip other one is a little pricey it’s well worth. They offer a variety of colors from pastels to neons
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Dries so fast! This is the best fast drying top coat in its price range and out performs many that are much more expensive. it dries really fast. I would suggest this to anyone, ever over any other fast drying top coat.
Diana G.
Orlando, FL
I loveee this polish! I hate having to wait for my nails to dry so I decided to give this product a try and all I could say, is thay it really works miracles. Within seconds of applying it to my polish it dries my nails. It leaves a beautiful shine and is pretty affordable
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
For me this is an absolute must whenever I'm doing my nails, being a mom of 3 little ones I don't always have time (okay I NEVER have the time) to allow my nails to dry properly and this saves me much needed time of having to do a million touch ups. Love it!!
Carla R.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I used this shiny top coat two weeks ago and my nails are still painted with no chips! I would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for long lasting nail color! And the price is very affordable!!!
Danairi M.
I love essie nail polish and the fast drying top coat! I absolutely hate having to wait for my nails to dry because always manage to ruin them but with this one I don't have to! One of my favorites.
Lana N.
Stony brook, NY
It does a good job as a the finish gloss, but still have yet to find my holy grail top coat. I don’t really like the brush that it comes with. It doesn’t spread as nicely as I thought it would.
Ivette F.
Tallahassee, FL
I love Essie nail polish, but have never tried this new fast drying top coat. What makes this different and better from other similar products currently averrable?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Does this really dry my nails fast?