essie Glam Luxe Trio: Festive Rouge

A perfect gift for any haute girl, or as a festive stocking stuffer, this trio of red hot polishes and base coat will make anyone blush with excitement. Includes: Size Matters nail polish - .46 oz. A Cut Above Luxeffect - .46 oz. Grow Stronger Base Coat - .46 oz. nail polish is a blazing ruby red nail lacquer luxeffect glitter polish to top off nail color base coat adds strength, durability and protection against chipping; fast drying, glossy finish Made in America. How to use: Apply a thin layer of Grow Stronger base coat followed by two coats of Size Matters nail polish, then top off with A Cut Above Luxeffect for extra glitz. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of essie Glam Luxe Trio: Festive Rouge!
How would you rate this product?
Norman, OK
essie Glam Luxe Trio: Festive Rouge uploaded by Mia H.
essie Glam Luxe Trio: Festive Rouge uploaded by Mia H.
essie Glam Luxe Trio: Festive Rouge I am a huge fan of Essie, and my daughter got me this nail polish in shade 954 A Cut Above. I love it, it is superglam and classy. However, I didn’t like that it takes 5 layers for it to cover the whole nail. Also, very difficult to remove after.
essie Glam Luxe Trio: Festive Rouge uploaded by Tal A.
Absolutely in love with this company and these colors really great quality nail polish!!!really great colors!!!!
Marrero, LA
Loved loved this product, will definitely buy in the future! It is definitely a must try ladies, looks awesome.
Orlando , FL
Just my colors and nice set. Maybe find on sale huh? Hope to. Great brand and all in one.
North Bay
essie Glam Luxe Trio: Festive Rouge uploaded by Jess C.
I LOVED this Essie polish day! The red is a classic and the rose gold sparkle is one of my most applied polished ! I use Essie products quite frequently and am always happy with the selection and price essie Glam Luxe Trio: Festive Rouge
Doral , FL
Loved the pinky one the glitter is different and looks just amazing, if you combine it with other colours you can create a really cute nail art