BY GEL SETTER

It's everything you love about gels, but in a perfect top coat you can use anywhere and everywhere. So, whether you're off to a desert island or dashing to your next meeting, now there's a little something in your beauty bag that can keep up with your go-getter lifestyle: essie gel.setter and sunday funday. Bon Voyage! see more...

Kailee C.
Clarksville, TN
One step gel top coat is great. I don't like spending over $30 just to get my nails painted at the salon so this is a good alternative that lasts. Usually my nails chip within hours of painting them and it took a couple days until it chipped with the gel top coat. Highly recommend. Didn't give 5 stars just because it doesn't last as long as salon quality.
Patti A.
I've always loved essie and was really excited when this topcoat launched. It looks great and seems to prolong my manicure, however I used it in the summer (at the beach) on my pedicure and I guess from the heat/sand... it melted and looked matte once I rinsed off.
Nikki H.
Takes forever to dry which is just annoying. And I don't feel like polish lasts that much longer. Instead get Essie "good to go" top coat.
Mackenzie Y.
Philadelphia, PA
Sunday Funday is the perfect color for summer! I love the gel topcoat. It is the only one that actually prevents my nail polish from chipping.
Tiffany C.
Love this shade! The formula is fantastic with easy application. I use the gel top coat with other essie polish as well.
Elise F.
Wyckoff, NJ
It's an amazing duo...no more salons! Easy to use and not to costly! Try it today, you'll love this new product.
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
One of my new favssss..... Love all the pastel colors and even more now with the gel line

Amazon