BY GEL SETTER

It's everything you love about gels, but in a perfect top coat you can use anywhere and everywhere. So, whether you're off to a desert island or dashing to your next meeting, now there's a little something in your beauty bag that can keep up with your go-getter lifestyle: essie gel.setter and chinchilly. Bon Voyage! see more...

• Where can i get this?? I need this in my life!3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Desiree V.
Bremerton , WA
While it is on the pricier side it is also a steal. $15 for the set where you can probably get 20 mani pedis or $60 at the salon each time? You do that math.. I love that it is long lasting and stands up to the wear and tear i put my hands through, I work in electrical calibration currently so im ALWAYS using my hands but this nail polish holds up. Also this color is perfect for all things fall. It really complements the green and white in you startbucks pumpkin spice latte cup ;)
Charise C.
I love the gel setter! It makes my nails last up to 2 weeks! It gives your nails a salon finish. Bonus; it dries quickly! It is pretty thick, but doesn't have a problem drying quickly with the thickness of the coat of nail polish.
Mariah S.
Boston, MA
Looooove this color!! Still looks perfect after 7+ days! Easy to apply. The polish doesn't stick. Perfect go to winter color. It is on the pricier side, but it's well worth it for the long lasting wear. Soooo many compliment for guys and gals!
asmaa f.
Temple Terrace, FL
Love the color of Chinchilly and it is the first essie nail polish that I have ever gotten. Wasn't too happy with Chinchilly, but the gel setter top coat works great with other polishes that I have!
Jennifer K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I am loving this top coat. It dries quickly and turns any Essie polish in to a long lasting gel manicure. Easy to remove and goes on just like regular polish.
Kristina B.
Loganville, GA
My favorite color EVER! This duo gives you a gel like finish with out all the damage to your nails that comes with a salon visit... at a cheaper price too!
Ashley M.
Toronto, Ontario
Essie nail polishes are pretty good and the gel top coat work fairly well. I even use it over top normal polishes from wet n wild and revlon. If you don't do much with your hands, like wash dishes, the polish can last a few days. My wear time is usually 2 days without chip and 3 with something small happening.
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC
I searched high and low for a top coat that actually works for me, and FINALLY I found this one. It stays on so well, gives you the look of a gel polish, but comes off SO easy. And doesn't damage your nails. I would definitely recommend!
Edras S.
Where can i get this?? I need this in my life!