essie® gel.setter Duo Kits Bikini So Teeny 2-0.46 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Michele M.essie® gel.setter Duo Kits Bikini So Teeny 2-0.46 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Nicole V.essie® gel.setter Duo Kits Bikini So Teeny 2-0.46 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Kirby Y.

BY GEL SETTER

It's everything you love about gels, but in a perfect top coat you can use anywhere and everywhere. So, whether you're off to a desert island or dashing to your next meeting, now there's a little something in your beauty bag that can keep up with your go-getter lifestyle: essie gel.setter and bikini so teeny. Bon Voyage! see more...

• I am looking for a nail polish that doesnt chip after a f...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a nail polish brand that doesn't ...2 Answers
  • How does this top coat compare to Essie Good to Go? That ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nicole H.
Ardmore, PA
If I could give this 10 stars, I absolutely would!

I own around 20 Essie Nail Polishes and they are my absolute favorite. The colors are so unique and at this point they are all that I wear. Bikini So Teeny is one of my all time favorites. It is flattering on every skin tone and as soon as the sun starts shining, I paint my nails with it.

But this top coat, is AMAZING! I know a huge complaint that many people have of Essie polishes is that they chip. For me, I don't notice it that often but if you're worried then try this top coat and fret no more. It is so thick and smoothing. Any imperfections in the polish are completed erased as soon as I apply this top coat, it's amazing. It leaves my nails looking shiny and keeps the polish on without any chips for about a week or more on my nails. Make sure you purchase the gel-setter top coat, but I promise you won't regret it!
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
This duo product is amazing. The shade bikini so teeny is a subtle blue that looks delicate but is so long wearing. The gel-setter works miracles, it looks like you got a professional gel manicure. Both polishes glide on like a dream. I would definitely repurchase this item and highly recommend it.
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Love love love!

I bought this duo and I have never gotten so many compliments on my nails! The bikini so teeny color is so gorgeous and goes on great! The gel setter totally works too!

Just remember to let your coats dry completely or you'll get air bubbles in the top coat.
Mai O.
Pennsauken, NJ
Obsessed with both of these products. bikini so teeny is the perfect shade of a baby blue and it has a subtle sheen which i love. the gel top coat is the star of this set in my opinion. not only does it work well with essie polishes but with all the polishes in my collection, from opi to sinful colors. this top coat is super shiny and helps my nails not chip for at least 4 days (which is forever in my opinion).
Annie V.
My #1 favorite color of all my nail polishes! Bikini So Teeny is a great color and in this pack, it is a good deal as the polish on its own is $8.50 and the gel top coat separately is sold for $10. Should be around $15 at Walgreens or Target. The top coat is similar to Sally Hansen's Miracle Gel top coat, but the Essie one lasts a lot longer and is more shinier.
Stacey P.
Jacksonville, FL
Essie polishes have always been my favorite, and they have stepped up their game with this set. The gel setter top coat is amazingly shiny, dries fast, and withstands chipping much better than regular polish. I love that  it is versatile and can go with any polish, not a specific "gel polish" base.
Cynthia L.
Laredo, TX
The gel setter is a really good topcoat. It does make the nails & the end product super shiny & they make them last liner than regular. I really like this product & the essie nail polish is good in general.
Kirby Y.
Columbus, OH
This was such a great color - it's like a periwinkle color - it has a hint of sparkle in it which helps with not making it look to flat! gel setter top coat is nice, makes your nails super shiny!!!
Amanda H.
Randolph, MA
I love this color! And I've. Always been a big essie fan to begin with. I get compliments all the time when I wear this polish it's also cost effective to be able to do an at home gel manicure:)
Melissa P.
I absolutely love this product! I feel like I have quality nails that look like they were done at the salon at home! They look beautiful and dry quickly!
Jasmine W.
Inglewood, CA
I have been looking for a nail polish brand that doesn't chip, is this going to stay on my nails without chipping for at least a week?
Courtney E.
Palatine, IL
Does it stay on as long as a no chip?! Or atleast a week?
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
I've been a die hard Sally Hansen gel fan.. What makes these different or better?
Laura W.
Milwaukee, WI
How does this top coat compare to Essie Good to Go? That is my holy grail right now, but I'm curious about this one...
Milena S.
I've been thinking of getting this, is it worth it??