essie® gelsetter duo kits bahama mama

by GEL SETTER

It's everything you love about gels, but in a perfect top coat you can use anywhere and everywhere. So, whether you're off to a desert island or dashing to your next meeting, now there's a little something in your beauty bag that can keep up with your go-getter lifestyle: essie gel.setter and bahama mama. Bon Voyage!

How long does the nail polish last without chipping? Also does the top coat change the hue of the color at all?
How long does this last on your nails. how long does it take to dry. is these better than their other polishes.
Start your review of essie® gelsetter duo kits bahama mama !
Essie has to be one of my favorite nail Polish brands. I live these colors. they're absolutely perfect for fall
Chesapeake, VA
Love this shade! Wearing it right now! It's a great look for fall but could easily be rocked year round!
Bonham, TX
Essie is a good nails polishe I love the bright color on Bahama mama it's perfect for fall season
This is a beautiful color for fall and winter. It goes really well when you pair it up with dark tones from your wardrobes like beige,olive,black and white. This color is really opaque and usually i do two coats and thats good for me
Ottawa, Ontario
Bahama mama is my only colour during fall and winter! The colour is beautifully rich and this shade does not chip on me. I have repurchased this shade and will continue to do so!
Calgary, AB
Gel setter is a life saver. My manicure lasts at least a week with no chips and amazing shine (and I wash my hands constantly and have latex gloves coming on and off all day!). Bahama mama is a really fun colour too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...