essie® gelsetter duo kits bahama mama

by GEL SETTER

It's everything you love about gels, but in a perfect top coat you can use anywhere and everywhere. So, whether you're off to a desert island or dashing to your next meeting, now there's a little something in your beauty bag that can keep up with your go-getter lifestyle: essie gel.setter and bahama mama. Bon Voyage!

How long does the nail polish last without chipping? Also does the top coat change the hue of the color at all?
How long does this last on your nails. how long does it take to dry. is these better than their other polishes.
Start your review of essie® gelsetter duo kits bahama mama !
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I only stared it 4 because i have not tried the duo however i have used the essie bahama mama nail polish & let me say it is to die for . its a beautiful color especially great for the fall but it looks great in general
Monterey Beach, CA
Obsessed with this color! I can see myself wearing it all throughout Fall! I have so many lipsticks that are similar to this color so I can't wait to match my lips to my nails!
Espanola, NM
As much as I wanted this product to work it just didn't hold up to it's advertising. The gel setter gives a great shine but it's thick and it doesn't last. I tried it on numerous occasions and none of my manicures lasting more than 4 days without a nail chipping.
essie® gelsetter duo kits bahama mama  uploaded by Claudia M.
This is one of my fav products of 2015 got it before Christmas and my nails were looking soooo good. highly recommended it leaves your nails looking good and shiny.☺
Concord, NH
This is the perfect kit for winter! It's absolutely gorgeous and lasts a long time with good care. The color is dark and sultry, and doesn't stain the nail.
Got this kit for Christmas and can't stop raving about it! Great winter color and the top coat makes and feels like you've gotten gel nails. Love it!!
Morning View, KY
I tried the gel-setter top coat and it is awesome! It dries quickly and has done well to make my nails look really good. I highly recommend it.
Plainfield, IL
Love this Essie, it last a long time. The best part is the paint does not chip as bad as other nail polishes. I recommend this brand.
love this dark color for fall! it's very pigmented, enough with one coat but if you want darker then two coats it's fine!
Brainerd, MN
Very nice top coat! Dries super fast and has a nice shine. Comparable to Sache Vite...maybe a bit less thickness.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...