essie® gelsetter duo kits bahama mama

by GEL SETTER

It's everything you love about gels, but in a perfect top coat you can use anywhere and everywhere. So, whether you're off to a desert island or dashing to your next meeting, now there's a little something in your beauty bag that can keep up with your go-getter lifestyle: essie gel.setter and bahama mama. Bon Voyage!

How long does the nail polish last without chipping? Also does the top coat change the hue of the color at all?
How long does this last on your nails. how long does it take to dry. is these better than their other polishes.
Start your review of essie® gelsetter duo kits bahama mama !
Zanesville, OH
1,280 reviews
essie® gelsetter duo kits bahama mama  uploaded by Amber M.
I got the duo set with the gel setter and apricot cuticle oil and I love them both! I would highly recommend the gel setter if you want a gel finish look to your nails. It leaves your nails with a shiny topcoat and you can use it with any polish. It seals in color and provides a gel- like finish. It also provides the best wear and shine. The best part about this is that you do not need a lamp! You just apply a base coat, two coats of nail polish, and finish with this as a topcoat. I would highly recommended this product!
I am addicted to nail polish. So anytime I am shopping, I usually get a bottle of Essie or OPI to add to my collection. I just bought Bahama Mama and think it may be my all time favorite color. It's a purplely base, with a hint of red. It's a nice alternative for those of you, like myself, who can't pull off back polish. It's one of those colors that'd probably look fantastic on every skin shade.
Massapequa , NY
essie® gelsetter duo kits bahama mama  uploaded by Cara B.
By far one of my most favorite Essie colors for fall! I cannot tell you how many times I repeat this color throughout the season and every single time without fail, I get complimented on the color! Looks more purple in the bottle, but is in fact a deep wine/purple color. Perfect for fall and even into winter :)
Essie has always been a favorite brand of mine. This gel setter duo though takes the cake! Perfect color for fall and winter and the gel setter too coat is my new go-to top coat! It makes my manicures last so long and they stay super shiny and beautiful!
I don't have the duo kid but I've been using Bahama Mama for about 6 months. All of my friends have it and we even had a "girls night" where we all gave each other matching manicures lol. I love the color and the finish. I actually like it better matte but that's just me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Goodyear, AZ
First let me start by saying that this kit is good. The top coat gives a shiny finish look. But it's like gelish manicure it will chipp the next day or within 2 days max. But if you are looking for a top coat that gives a mirror shine finish that's the one.
I don't have the duo kit, but bahama mama is one of my favorite shades! It is so gorgeous and you only need 1 coat to show off its gorgeousness. It's a perfect fall/ winter color, but it's so gorgeous you could probably get away with wearing it any season. Definitely recommend!
This is a great set! I have been painting my nails regularly for a long time. My go to top coat was always sech vite, but this stuff is winning me over. I've been using it for a few months and it applies nicely, and wears nicely. I am extremely rough on my nails, so nothing stays in mine for more than about 4 days. This has been about the same.
Trenton, NJ
Bought this the other day at Target! The gel topcoat alone is $9.99, so $14.99 for the topcoat AND Bahama Mama? Amazing. The top coat is the best I've ever used, and Bahama Mama is one of my year-round favorites to use! Such a good steal!
Glen Burnie, MD
I just purchased this duo at the store a few days ago. I painted my nails yesterday and the color is AMAZING. It applied smoothly and the gel coating was super easy to apply as well. I have already received several compliments on the color.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...