MakeupNail CareNail Polish Top Coatsessie
essie gel-like color & shine kit mod square polish & gelsetter top coat

essie® gel-like color & shine kit mod square polish & gelsetter top coat

it's everything you love about gels, but in a perfect top coat you can use anywhere and everywhere. so, whether you're off to a desert island or dashing to your next meeting, now there's a little something in your beauty bag that can keep up with your go-getter lifestyle: essie gel.setter and mod square

Is this better than Sally Hansen?
Start your review of essie® gel-like color & shine kit mod square polish & gelsetter top coat !
Amanda S.
Wichita, KS
It works very well. Very easy to apply. Dries fast. Decent price between $ 7-12 per bottle here. Sold everywhere from walmart to Sally's to Ulta and Sophora. I've used these products for years. Very nice color payoff.
Mary D.
Oceanside, CA
I love this colors together. Perfect bright pink with clear white makes my nails stand out. Fast drying and long lasting. The smells it not that strong. I do recommend this formula.
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
I loved this product essie gel-like color & shine kit mod square I bought it all the time
Francecsa F.
Peoria, AZ
I love this on my toes but on my hands it chipped just as fast as any other nail polish. The colors are vibrant and pretty
Esther V.
Philadelphia, PA
This two together works amazing. I recommend it if you do by yourself your nails. Get dry faster and live so shining with the second coat . [product:essie-gel-like-color-&-shine-kit-high-class-affair-polish-&-gelsetter-top-coat]
Rachel R.
essie® gel-like color & shine kit mod square polish & gelsetter top coat  uploaded by Rachel R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the nail paints of this brand because they are super durable and very good and beautiful colors. I highly recommend them apart they are worth it because they last a long time and they have a very good coverage I would buy it again
Sumbal M.
Riverhead, NY
I choose two beautiful pastels colors of Essie nail polish during checkout from DSW but somehow it was a disappointment it's pricy products and nail enamel comes off quickly, after few weeks there was some oil on top of the nail polish in the bottle. I will not buy it again. It was a waste of money for me
Odria D.
Charlottesvle, VA
Essie is the best Brand! I really I love it! They has a good drying nails and the colors are really alive!
Nayeli C.
new york
essie® gel-like color & shine kit mod square polish & gelsetter top coat  uploaded by Nayeli C.
I bought that nail polish and it is very good, I love how they look it is the best look how I keep my nails you are very beautiful I loved them a lot and I bought it at a good price they are good 😍😍😍😍😍💕
SarahandSahara A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love these nail polish because they have so many different colors to choose from. I love that they last long because there are some other nail polish companies that don’t last long. I would buy this again.