Essie gel couture top coat

platinum grade finish top coat

Would you use this to paint your nails?Essie Gel Couture Top Coat
Does this dry fast And do I have to buy a iv light to cure it?
Just bought a ton of nail supplies and builder gel. i heard it’s like acrylic…. package is supposed to be here in 2 days. would y’all like to see the outcome?
Start your review of Essie gel couture top coat!
Christina R.
Nesconset, NY
Essie gel couture top coat uploaded by Christina R.
I got this top coat as a Christmas gift and I have to say it’s become my favorite. It drys pretty quick and it leaves your nails looking like you’ve just had a gel manicure with out the uv lamp. When I run out of this I will definitely be buying another bottle. Id highly recommend this product!
Lucy D.
Essie gel couture top coat uploaded by Lucy D.
I googled a safe nail polish to use while pregnant and Essie was one of the safe options for nail polish!
Melissa A.
Van Nuys, CA
Essie gel couture top coat uploaded by Melissa A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used Essie gel top coat nail polish. It lasted one week on my nails. It did look shiny. I only wished this nail polish lasted longer on my hands. I had to keep reapplying this gel nail polish every week when I used it at my job. Therefore, I rated it four stars.
Kristen L.
Orlando, FL
Essie gel couture top coat uploaded by Kristen L.
Essie gel couture top coat uploaded by Kristen L.
Purchased at: Target
This is a really great top coat! It is thick and shiny and keeps my nail polish from chipping, usually for a whole week (which is great for at home nails). I love the super glossy finish because it looks like my nails were done at the salon. I definitely recommend this product!!
stella W.
LA
Essie gel couture top coat uploaded by stella W.
BEST TOP COTE I EVER USED! this is so smooth and drys lowkey fast! just make sure that if you are doing a design then to make sure it drys all the way. its almost like thick water so it glides right onto the nail. i definitely recommend
Jessica S.
Asheville, NC
Essie gel couture top coat uploaded by Jessica S.
**UPDATE** I've tried several more colors since first trying it months ago and I still stand by my original review below.  It has such amazing staying power, the shades are gorgeous, and it is most definitely my HG nail polish!  So recommend!!!  **ORIGINAL REVIEW** I think I finally found my HG nail polish! I purchased this after hearing Tati from Glam Life Guru rave about it and I have to say, she definitely hit the nail on the head with this one! I purchased both a color and the top coat, and somehow they create magic together! I'd say this lasts about 2 weeks. After seven days, I started to notice super minor tip wear. At about the 10 day mark I noticed some chipping. And now I've had them on for a full two weeks, and the polish has finally started to chip more noticeably. I was surprised but oh so pleased with how long it lasted. Previously, I used OPI several times, but it would chip after 2-3 days. Even though this Essie Gel Couture formula is more expensive, I think the price is totally justified, especially if you don't want to have to repaint your nails every week. They have so many colors and all of them are gorgeous. It did take two coats to get full opacity (I wore a pretty grey color from their Ballet Nudes collection); paler shades may need three. Overall, highly recommend!
Ava H.
watertown
Essie gel couture top coat uploaded by Ava H.
I love it. Great coverage and easy going over my nails. I’m impatient with drying my nails and these dry within half an hour. Have a great look and finish. Not too glossy, and not matte. Absolutely love it.
Jyotsna G.
San Jose, CA
Essie gel couture top coat uploaded by Jyotsna G.
Purchased at: CVS
I have used different types of gel top coats but I think this one’s the best to be able to remove gel paint later as it comes off easily with the acetone without much struggle. Essie gel couture top coat
Morgan C.
Frankton, IN
This is my absolutely holy grail top coat! I have 4 bottles of it so I can make sure I never run out. It gives you that gel top coat that you would get at a nail salon. I also love that it dries insanely fast so I don’t have to sit around forever waiting for them to dry! I highly recommend this top coat!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Amber M.
Essie gel couture top coat uploaded by Amber M.
Very good product! I use this whenever I decide to give myself a manicure or pedicure at home. It dries pretty quickly without needing a UV light. Only downside is I wish the bottle was clear so I could see when I’m running out.

437 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Adriana G.
W Sacramento, CA
il y a 4 mois
Essie gel couture top coat What are [email protected] for the best at home manicure that looks like a salon did it?