MakeupNail CareNail Polishesessie
Gel Couture 2-step Longwear System Holiday Set Diamond in the Cuff - 092 fl oz

essie is the go-to nail brand for salon professionals, beauty junkies, industry insiders, celebrities and fashion icons around the world. America's nail salon expert, essie makes life colorful. enjoy this duo pack perfect for the holiday season complete with essie's diamond in the cuff and gel couture top coat.Holiday duo kit featuring essie's gel couture top coat and diamond in the cuff. Pearly, sparkly, pink, perfect for all occasions.step 1: apply 2 coats of gel couture color to clean, bare nails. step 2: finish with 1 coat of gel couture top coatCaution: keep from heat or flame

longwear and impeccable gel like shine in an easy 2 step system; at home application, easy removal; pearlized, sparkly pink nail polish; holiday duo kit complete with essie's daring damsel and essie's gel couture top coat; patent-pending, curve hugging brush for perfect essie coverage with every swipe

Color Palette: Medium Tones

Number of Pieces: 2

Color Family: Pink

Beauty Purpose: Nail care

Color Finish: Satin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of essie Gel Couture 2-step Longwear System Holiday Set Diamond in the Cuff - 0.92 fl oz!
White Plains, NY
essie Gel Couture 2-step Longwear System Holiday Set Diamond in the Cuff - 0.92 fl oz uploaded by Dubraska C.
Review for: esie Gel Couture 2-Step Longwear System, Holiday Set Diamond In The Cuff - 0.92 fl oz, pack of 1
This Essie gel really works. When I do my nails at home I use it. I also bought more colors so I use the gel with all the colors, it make it last longer than regular nail polish.
essie Gel Couture 2-step Longwear System Holiday Set Diamond in the Cuff - 0.92 fl oz uploaded by Sarah S.
Love this nail polish! Got it for Christmas and I just got around to using it. It is very easy to put on and it seems like it is long lasting. The bottle is also very cool, it makes them easier to open. I would definitely buy more colors.
Oakland, CA
essie Gel Couture 2-step Longwear System Holiday Set Diamond in the Cuff - 0.92 fl oz uploaded by Bea N.
Review for: 76593029
I love the gel couture line. It’s so easy to apply. Colors are also buildable. I actually use the top coat also as a base. To make your manicure last longer, apply a new layer of top coat every other day. That helps extend the life for me.
Salem, MA
i love essie so much and this gel is very good! it’s lasts between 1 and 2 weeks! i love it
Beverly, MA
1,201 reviews
I just tried this out for the first time and so far I’m really impressed. I got the two polishes as a special holiday set at target for $10. I used 2 coats of the color which had great coverage and looks really good. I finished off with 1 coat of the top coat and let my nails dry for about 10ish minutes and then I was good to go! This seems like a great gift although good luck not keeping them for yourself!
Doral, FL
Review for: 76593029
I like essie when I am doing French nails. That is because since their wand is thin it makes it easy to apply, however when doing long nails can be a bit tedious too use a small wand to paint nails and make the coverage even.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: 76593029
Favorite top coat. I use this top coat on all polishes to give a salon like finish on my natural nails. My nails resemble a gel-like finish just like the salon delivers, even though the actual color polish I use is regular polish. Now I only use this top coat on my nails. The color polish in this set is just a bonus
Review for: 76593029
I like the color and is a better option than your average nail polish but did not last more than a few days for me unfortunately. I still use it but am still searching for long lasting nail polish without going to the salon.
Indianapolis, IN
The color is lovely but the top coat is where the magic happens. This is thick and super glossy and really does give the gel appearance. Topcoat works with any color and has slightly better than average durability. I got about 5day wear but I am a little rough on my nails.
Morrisville
This stuff is legit. I got it thinking there was no way it would hold up like a gel mani from a salon does. It doesn’t last quite as long BUT it lasts a loooong time and it’s way easier to remove. I really like the shape of the brush too.

Looking for your answer?