Essie Gel Couture uploaded by Becky B.Essie Gel Couture uploaded by Katerina S.Essie Gel Couture uploaded by Samantha N.

BY ESSIE

Buy Essie Nail Polish - Essie Gel CoutureDesigner Debut: step 1: lust-worthy couture colorstep 2: gel-like shine Details provided by Essie see more...

Lex T.
Manahawkin
I love this polish brand. Essie has really outdone themselves with the gel brand. They pretty much have all the same colors as their regular polish line. I can't even tell you the last time I went to the nail salon to have a many. This polish lasts for weeks and is amazing!
Paige S.
Bismarck
This doesn't last as long as it claims to but it does last WAY longer than regular polish. Instead of 2 to 3 days I can get 5 to 6 days with this polish. I want to get a bunch more colors!!
Alyssa P.
In LOVE with this polish line. Colors have a nice shine and then you add the top coat that has a nice high shine that doesn't dull. Dries quickly. Not smelly. New wider twisted brush design makes painting nails a dream. I have a hard time getting polishes to last even a week and this line lasts 10-14 days even with abuse.
Samantha N.
Scottsdale, AZ
Obsessed with essie® Gel Couture Nail Color! So far this is the best at home mani I’ve come across. My color stays for 7-10 days!
Dawn P.
Easiest gel polish ever. Simple to apply, looks great and comes off easily. Available at Target and Ulta.
caro l.
I love the color flashed and it is super pigmented.
I don't like that it takes so long to dry and even if you think it's dry you can still mess it up. In combination with the top coat dies it last 1 week sometimes longer.
Katerina S.
Valencia
Great product! It stays long, dries fast when applied but doesn’t dry in the bottle, the color is just perfect