BY ESSIE #86 in Nail Polish

First Base Base Coat - Helps bind nail polish to nail plate for a longer lasting manicure. - First Base Base Coat see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
I bought this because Ulta was out of my usual Opi base coat. I went into using this with extremely low expectations because, for me, the Essie brand typically chips quickly. This base coat blew me away with how well it holds up. It applies smoothly, dries quickly, and ensures a lot of abuse. My manicures hold up for 5-7 days with this base coat and endure tons of abuse such as grooming horses, sewing, dish washing, and other hands on projects. The small size allows me to fit it easily in my purse for lunch time manicures! I would happily buy this again for use with Opi, Essie, China Glaze, and other nicer nail polish brands!
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
I love this product. I have used this product and I continue to use it a lot. It works wonderfully for my nail polish needs. Shipping is fast and choices are excellent. The samples are really nice. I recommend this to everyone. I always purchased this.
Jamie L.
University Ht, OH
I never paint my nails without a base coat and this one has worked really well for me. My polish usually stays on unchipped for about a week and I think this base coat is a huge contributor to that! I'll definitely be repurchasing this base coat after I run out.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
I wear this alone and it helps my nails grow in nicely and my nails are always strong people think I have a manicure. Definitely recommend for those trying to grow their nails out. In 2 weeks they always grow out nicely
Madeline C.
Clarence, PA
Love anything by Essie. Drys so so fast and looks great! Most of my other nail polish smudges even if i let it dry for a long time. This nail polish does not do that. It lasts a long time too. I would recommend.
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
Yes, yes, yes! This really meet my expectations.! It kept my nails from chipping and it kept my color on well. I highly recommend this for your nails put it on before you put on your nail polish hence basecoat.
Hannah N.
Little Rock, AR
I do not use base coat often, but this one was great. I love the Essie brand. It never seems to let me down. The base coat dried quickly and helped keep my polish on even longer. I would buy the product again.
Lo K.
Hudsonville
I really like this base coat. It dries pretty fast and makes the polish really stick. I have a job where I'm constantly washing my hands, and I can honestly say my polish stays on and looks good for a week!
Daniela🇭🇳💜 R.
Chelsea, MA
I love this because it is easy to hit on and it doesn’t take a long time to dry .compa.red to other ones you just need one coat and your done just need to let it dry and they are beautiful .I really recommend this to you guys make sure to buy one to see what I am talking about!!thanks for reading this❤️
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Essie. This is the best base coat in its price range and out performs many that are much more expensive. it dries really fast. I would suggest this to anyone, ever over any other base coat.
Prescilla L.
Does this help your nails grow stronger and longer?
Andrew O.
San Francisco, CA
Does this prevent your nails from getting stained/yellow?