Essie fifth avenue

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Essie fifth avenue!
Jennifer A.
N Miami Beach, FL
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This is my all time favorite, go to color! It’s such a fun color for spring or summer, or year round if you live in Miami like me! Essie really is the only brand that always lasts, the others always start to chip way before! I always get compliments when I wear this color. It’s a staple for me!
Emily G.
Middleton
I love this red. It’s a classic orangey red polish and a must-have in the summer time. I’m fair skinned and it pops so well against my skin tone. Essie polishes are awesome, I recommend them and this color especially.
Stephanie G.
West Hills
I was lucky enough to find this nail polish on sale for $3 at Walgreen's (original price is $10).I am so glad I bought it because this is probably the best brand of nail polish I have ever used. A little goes a long way and the texture is smooth and shiny! I went back and bought whatever other color that was on sale by Essie :)
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Essie fifth avenue uploaded by Danielle S.
Beautiful color just got it put on my acrylics at my last fill in apt. Really love that it looks like a red color but with a serious orange hint! Very pretty and perfect for summer / spring time. Really pops! Not sure how it last on regular nails (my nails ALWAYS peel or Or chip day 1.) but I have heard from people that Essie polish stays on well.
Sissi S.
this is an updated version of a classic nail color. it’s a red nail polish without the color reminding you too much of a very mature red your grandma would wear. It’s a bright red with slight orange undertones without looking very orange-y when worn, which is what makes this so special. it looks amazing in contrast to my light neutral toned skin and I can’t imagine how beautiful it would look in contrast to darker skin tones. It truly is a universally flattering shade that everybody should try. the application is fantastic as it is a very creamy yet light formula and with two coats you are good to go (one could also work if you’re in a rush).It doesn’t chip and it looks fantastic without staining your nail even if you forgot to use a base coat
eloisa M.
Es el mejor color rojo que he probado, literal me duro dos semanas, solo el crecimiento delante uña, su duración es extrema, lo comprarla ya que lo use en la peluquería pero esta demasiada. tanto asii que me lo chulearon dos veces
April P.
Port Hope, ON
One of my favourite reds - Essie is the one brand I can apply sitting next to my man and not have to hear a complaint about the scent. Red nails ate a staple and this product delivers a killer red mani!
Em E.
Love this color. It's so rich and fun. More of a summer red. I love essie as a brand. I know it can seem expensive but invest in a bottle or two, it's worth it. I get mine at any drugstore. I am buying this color again. It's a beautiful classy red.

Looking for your answer?