essie Fall 2013 Nail Color Collection After School Boy Blazer  uploaded by Melissa B.essie Fall 2013 Nail Color Collection After School Boy Blazer  uploaded by Britney T.essie Fall 2013 Nail Color Collection After School Boy Blazer  uploaded by Allison G.

BY ESSIE

It's back to cool when you're back in blue-black. This academy blue lacquer is the prep-school chic must of the season.

Britney T.
Kemmerer, WY
Love the navy color!! Super pretty! It’s a darker shade of navy! Almost black! But still a hint of blue! Pairs great with the Essie A-Game cream, burgundy shade I also own! I bought this at my local Walmart! I love the Essie brand and wish I had every shade! When I look for polish I check this brand first!!
Justine J.
Clifton, NJ
I got this as a tip for being a camp counselor man I loved being a college student with Essie nail polish getting cheaper but was still expensive . Love this color their names are very creative and makes ur feel chic
Ami✨ K.
New York
This is a super beautiful unique color that looks stunning in the fall and winter. It's such a dark deep blue that it looks black in most lighting. However when the sun hits it, the beautiful rich blue color can be seen. It makes your fingers and hands look so long and elegant I'm obsessed.
Tabetha M.
Hendersonvlle, NC
It's thick, perfect fall color. It lasts for atleast two on only two coats! Dries fairly quick, even and is very chip resistant! I am repeat buyer, I love Essie products! I highly recommend this perfect fall color to others!
Lindsay H.
Asheville, NC
THIS IS MY COLOR. My favorite thing to see on my fingers. It’s like my signature. I bought it at target and have repurchased many times. Essie is my favorite polish brand. It’s top quality. I love the name too.
Kassandra C.
Mira Loma
I love this product. And it is my favorite color. These types of nail polish are very good but they are also very pricey. Like it is 7 dollars for one little bottle of polish. I would recommend it but if you want a cheaper one you should get an OPI one.
Michel L.
Irvine, CA
Super opaque and shiny, which gives off a very salon-like manicure. It dries up super quick so I’d suggest using it up quickly or finding some way of storing it so that it doesn’t dry up.
Rachel C.
Love this nail polish. Quickly became a favorite color of mine. It is the perfect shade of navy blue especially for winter; it's not too bright and doesn't have shimmer in it. Just a nice, deep navy color. Always receive compliments when I wear it. Definitely recommend.
Heidi A.
this is my favorite color by essie. i don't like a harsh black nail but this is perfect for fall and winter without being BLACK. still a very rich dark navy. LOVE!
Allana T.
This is definitely one of my favorite shades to wear in the fall and winter. And it's unlike any other navy color I've ever seen. It's both navy and black, but has a hint of purple in it as well. As with most Essie formulas, one coat gives you a beautiful opaque nail, and it's long lasting to boot. If you're into dark nails for this season, I highly recommend giving this one a try!