BY ESSIE

Amy W.
College Sta, TX
This is the best top coat i have found so far. It is affordable and it makes my nail polish stay on so much longer. I will definitely keep re-purchasing this! I highly recommend everyone to try it!
Vivian C.
I’m a huge fan of Essie polish, their product is really great. The topcoat actually works opposed to Sally Hansen or other store named brands that usually chip easily after. The price point is higher than the regular polish but you’re paying for quality product. Make sure the brush is clean or you’ll get dust or little feathers stuck and you’ll mess up your manicure!
Abbey R.
Love this too coat! It goes on thin so it doesn't make your manicure feel sticky or thick. It is even great as a base layer just a plain layer if you're interested in a shiny look but no color
Amanda S.
Colville, WA
The Essie is a winner in my books. The top coat makes your nails shiny and last a lot longer. I could usually get about a week out of my nails with an Essie top coat.
Meghan M.
Philadelphia , PA
I am absolutely obsessed with this top coat. I cannot have my nails chip at all or I have to completely repaint them. This top coat not only lasts an incredibly long time, meaning I don't have to paint my nails super often. This top coat dries incredibly fast!
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
Love this color for early fall. This neutral honestly can be worn anytime. The formula is very nice and the applicator makes it easy to use. Love Essie and I continually re-purchase. Try this product if you haven't!
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
This is the best top coat I've ever used. It keeps my nail polish at least a good 7-10 days without chipping. I use a keyboard all day and get .y hands wet a lot. It holds up.
Maya S.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this everyday top coat. I always use it when I do my nails and it keeps them from chipping. It also isn't gloopy and it has a nice smooth runny nail polish texture.
Katie C.
Westford, MA
Essie has the best products. Love using their nail polishes and then finishing with a nice top coat. I️ also love that Essie can easily be purchased in many locations. Essie is my go to nail polish brand and I️ would always recommend their products.
Heather S.
Hagerstown, MD
I love Essie nail polish. The curated color collections are so classy. But if I didn’t have this top coat the colors wouldn’t last as long. It makes my color shinier and protects my polish from chips.