Essie disappearing trick conditioning cuticle remover uploaded by momo o.Essie disappearing trick conditioning cuticle remover uploaded by Kay D.

BY ESSIE #10 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Instantly eliminates excess cuticles Conditions cuticles Helps smooth and perfect nails Softening cuticle removing agent, 10 natural conditioning oils, moisturizing vitamin E see more...

Keegan R.
Wisc Dells, WI
Makes the finger really soft and super smooth makes the cuticle dissapear within 3 minutes of letting it sit if it doesn't work right away just leave it on a little longrr. TRUST ME IT WORKS AMAZINGLY!!! Essie disappearing trick conditioning cuticle removerEssie Smooth Trick Deep-conditioning Cuticle Oil
Ashley J.
Sellersburg
Love this product!!!!!!!!!! Practically makes your cuticles melt away! Not overaly expensive either! It’s my favorite cuticle remover out there. I buy mine at CosmoProf and yes I will buy again and again!
Madison M.
San Diego
This product is amazing,it lasts forever. It does not look cheap , and the packaging is very nice you are getting everything and more with what it costs. I have used this product multiple times. I would definitely recommend it to everyone
Karlie B.
Murphysboro, IL
This cuticle lotion is to die for and helps soften your cuticles leaving it easy to cut and less easy to damage. You will feel refreshed and will spend less money going to the nail salons. I highly recommend this product to everyone of any age!!!
Ava G.
Avondale, PA

I love this product, it leaves my nails hydrated and looking so healthy. This is the first time i have ever used the product. its like the price of a regular nail polish. others would argue that they could just buy like coconut oil or something but i would like this cause it has a perfect little applicator brush that i could use.
Dani M.
Saginaw , MI
Pretty good product, a little bit expensive but is fine, it’s super gentle whit your nails is the perfect combination for a perfect manicure or pedicure super recommend I love this brand are so good !!!
gina s.
Elmwood Park, IL
I really like this product and it always leaves my hands feeling really nice and clean and gets all thecuticles easy ready to be removed. I use this anytime I give myself a manicure and a pedicure. Definitely recommend
Brittany E.
Savannah , GA
Expensive for what you get, BUT it works!! Made my cuticles much smoother and easier to handle. Also didn’t feel oily or hard to remove after use. Comes with a small amount of product for the price, but all in all does a great job.
Aonna J.
East Chicago, IN
Does a great job in aiding to remove cuticles. I've had the product for a couple years and use it for every manicure. I found mine at Marshall's but I've seen it at Target as well. Not an expensive product and it's a staple in my cuticle care.
Jasmine E.
Sparta
Love this item. It gently removes my cuticle when I can’t get to the manicurists. Easy to use and a non messy application. Works almost instantly. I use it any time to clean up the appearance of my nails.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Is this product worth it? Does it work as described?
Megan Y.
How well does this work, and has anyone had any allergic reactions to it?
Leah A.
brockton, MA
I love giving myself my own manicures! To complete my manicure so that it feels like I got it done at the salon, I like going the extra mile. With that being said does this product exfoliate the cuticles in top of it hydrating them? Do I find this online or can I get this at CVS/Target?
Mimi F.
Has anyone used Essie cuticle remover?
Amanda M.
Olympia, WA
Does this product soften the cuticles or does it help make it disappear without cutting them? I've read different reviews- some seem a lot more enthusiastic than others. I'm looking for a product that helps cut the time on self care. I typically change the nail color on my nails every 5-7 days. My nails grow fast and I can't stand the look of ugly cuticles.