Essie delhi dance

silky sari pink

I am a big Essie Polish lover and i even bigger lover of the color pink. which pink essie polish would u say is ur favorite or the best and why?
Start your review of Essie delhi dance!
Essie delhi dance uploaded by Brenda F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this color 💖😻It is so cute 💫I would recommend it. #nailpolish #manicure #loveitEssie delhi dance Essie blanc
I love Essie nail polishes. They last forever, are easy to apply, and almost every color I’ve tried has been true to application color in the bottle.
Plainville, CT
Love this color! Bubble gummy...Nail polish lasts a decent time on fingers! Can get at least 5 days.
Wasilla, AK
Essie delhi dance uploaded by Jahnay W.
This is a very pretty girly pink color. I would compare it to cotton candy, bubblegum, and barbie pink all in one color. i really like pink nail polishes and Delhi-dance is one of my favorites ever from the Essie collection. I paint 2 coats to really let the color pop and follow with one of Essies gel Top coat. I dont wear it everday but when im wanting a girly touch to my look i use polish and this is my go to pink color. it lasts 5 to 7 days depending on how hard u are on ur hands.
Essie delhi dance uploaded by Life U.
Gorgeous gorgeous pink! One of my all-time favorite colors from Essie; applies perfectly in one coat. Would definitely recommend to anyone interested!
Appomattox, VA
I love all essie nail colors the bottle are great quality and the polish seems to last longer than other polishes i have purchased. The colors go on easy and stay put when you are doing work. As someone who works with their hands i would highly recommend this product.
maple, ON
Love essie and their colors are usually cheerful. It stays on well and doesn't peel quickly and doesnt take forever to dry.
London
Love Essie nail varnishes because of the vast range of colours they do, they is so much variety! The polish is easy to apply and I like the size of the bottles (less wastage). Love!
Montréal, QC
I love how easy it is to apply essie nail polishes. I have them in so many colors but especially shades of pink. This color is absolutely gorgeous especially during summertime I always get compliments ! Essie is my go to brand when it comes to doing my nails alone.