BY ESSIE #2 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

What it is: Soothing apricot scented massage oil. What it Does: Rehydrates and revitalizes cuticles and nails. The distinctive combination of cotton seed and soybean oils seal in moisture and aid in rehydrating and revitalizing cuticles and nails while providing maximum nourishment.

Buy on Amazon
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
This oil works wonders for dry, cracking cuticles. I use this almost every single day, it’s a staple in my morning routine. I get out of the shower, put this on my cuticles and sit down with my morning coffee. On days that I accidentally forget to use this, my cuticles and nail beds are awful because my hands constantly stay dry. I recommend this to anyone looking for a reasonably priced solution to help with cuticle issues!
Loki16 G.
Allen
This stuff is great. The price is definitely worth it. This oil heals and soothes skin while having a great smell and  absorbency. On especially dry days, I use this morning and night. It’s an orange color and goes on clear. I find it works amazing with all nail polishes, not just Essie brand.  I definitely recommend to anyone who needs a good cuticle oil.
Jessica K.
muskegon
Okay I use this everyday and it even made a recent list on my personal blog (Beauty explore online) of my all time favorite nail care products. This is an absolute classic and it smells great. My nails are stronger and grow better now that I use this regularly.
Bella W.
Marine City, MI
I use this about 3 times a day and my cuticles remain really soft and nourished, so it does the job. However, I have lately switch over to homemade cuticle oil with jojoba oil in it, because that absorbs best into the nail, and this product has none. Also, I think the price point is pretty high, and the fragrance doesnt impress me.
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
Smells great, doesn’t have a strong polish or oil smell. A little goes a long way so product lasts forever!! Really saw and felt an improvement in my cuticles. Would recommend if you need something that works fast!!
MELISSA J.
This stuff smells amazing. As a nursing worker, I have to constantly wash my hands. Before I discovered this 13 years ago, I had constant painful hangnails. No more. It's a daily staple to my hand care. Because age shows first in the hands, I also love that this keeps them looking youthful.
Elizabeth C.
jonesboro
I love Essie products. I used to not use cuticle oil but I seen this at target and just had to buy it. It also has a great smell to it. I love the apricot smell. I will definitely be buying this product again, it works wonders for my dry cracked cuticles.
khrystal c.
This apricot cuticle hydrator nourishes and softens the cuticles. It also helps protect from us dryness and provides nursing moisture to the cuticles. It absorbs quickly and instantly conditions for smoother, softer, and healthy looking cuticles.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
All of Essie products are beyond amazing and this cuticle oil did not let me down. I have made it my mission to work more on my nails and this is essential in my cuticle care. It smells great and lasts a long time. The price os just right too!
Francis V.
West Haven, CT
This product is amazing! It keeps my cuticle moisturized after using harsh acetone. It glide easily and the using it is a snap. I’ve bought this many times and will continue to. A great alternative for economic nail moisturizing products.
Jessica M.
East Hampton, CT
Do you put this one before or after you paint your nails?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it work?
Kaley H.
Germantown, TN
My cuticles are breaking and tearing and getting cuts (hang nails)...has anyone had any luck with this cuticle oil helping?
Fabiola Z.
Can you put nail polish right on top of it ?
Renad M.
tabuk
Where l can find this product ??