Essie® Colorful-E Ever After Kit The Perfect Kit for Any Occasion--Brides No Grooms Mini, Mademoiselle Mini, and Brides to Be Mini 3-5mL Bottles

BY 2015 COLORFUL-E EVER AFTER

It's time we pamper ourselves...just brides no grooms allowed! Brides to Be mini, Mademoiselle mini, and Brides No Grooms mini. see more...

Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
This is a great way to try out Essie's formula and colors! I really love Mademoiselle; it's the perfect sheer nude color. The bottles are really cute, not that that matters much.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I really don't understand the Eddie hype. I have tried quite a few shades of this nail polish and it doesn't matter what topcoat I am using it chips off within a day or too. I'm glad I bought them on clearance at Ulta or they would have been returned to the store.
Jena P.
Hull, MA
Cute little package, cute colors, and cute little bottles. Whether you have wedding festivities or not, this is a great buy.
Erin K.
Really cute colors. Good size for those who don't use a lot since they can go bad or just out of style
Olivia J.
Beautiful assortment of colors, also wears for about 2 weeks. Also a great gift for a bridal shower.
Jennifer L.
This color are perfect for my nails to my wedding i love it they are like nude and is perfect for brides!!!
Thay S.
ola poderia manda esse brinde lindo para mim ceara fortaleza parque genibau
Rua travessa mesquita 121casa
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?