BY ESSIE

color corrector for nails effectively counteracts the appearance of yellowing nails while leaving nails with a silky-feeling matte finish. see more...

Claudia B.
Nutley, NJ
This primer really helps your mani/pedi last longer. It ensures you have a smooth and even nail surface for applying your other polished to. I'll always have a bottle in my nail supply box.
Aidee V.
Killeen, TX
I absolutely love this product. I hate doing my nails at home because i have to do multiple coats of the polish to get the desired color but with this after one or 2 coats I’m set. It doesn’t change the color of the polish either. I will continue to use!
Audrey T.
Kaneohe
I use this as my base coat under all my Essie nail polish. It keeps my nails clean and clear looking when I take my polish off. Say goodbye to yellow nails from too much polish wear! This will make your nails look healthy and clear polish or not!
Jamie M.
Dallas, TX
I love Essie nail polish but feel like this product was just what the company needed! Without the primer, the polish needs a couple costs to get the good pigmentation. However, this is perfect to set the base for your polish! And it's a great price!
Elyse P.
Bayonne, NJ
Purchased at: Target
I bought it on a whim and it works amazing. I use it as base and top and it keeps my nails hair nail polish lasts longer and it dries pretty fast
Nicole S.
i love essie nail polishes but this is just what i needed. It makes the nail polishes apply way better and helps to look even smoother on the nail. It is also the best thing ever because you don't have to go trough the most annoying thing ever and put on like 3 layers of nail polish to get the perfect nails