essie Clinical Strength Feed Me, Dry, Brittle Nails, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) uploaded by Mia H.

BY ESSIE

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Intense hydration treatment. 50% more nourished nails in 5 days. Restores flexibility to end splitting. One size does not fit all! Every nail deserves specialized care. My Insight. Dry, malnourished nails will snap on you when you least expect. Keep them happy and fed. Only zero calorie nutrients and moisture, please. My Secret: My Feed Me base coat hydrates and nourishes dry, brittle nails. Just let my Clinical Strength Formula do all the work. I made sure it has the right ingredients: vitamin A, C and E for enrichment; nail builder to promote strength; a natural 10 oil blend to condition even the driest nail. My Promise: Scientifically proven to hydrate and nourish your nails. Trust me - it was even tested under clinical conditions. 30% improvement in flexibility to prevent splitting. Locks in essential moisture. Essie. Made in USA. see more...

Review (1)
Molly Z.
I really like this Essie polish. I use it as a basecoat most times because my nails are dry and flaky. I don't really notice if it actually does anything, but it's good for the basecoat. Kind of expensive for what it is though.