essie Cashmere Matte Collection Spun in Luxe  uploaded by Katarzyna K.essie Cashmere Matte Collection Spun in Luxe  uploaded by Karen A.

BY ESSIE

The sophistication of this matte blue-black turns an enchanting yarn into the color story of the year.

Buy on Amazon
Alex S.
CA
I really wish I had my receipt so that I could return this. I'll start off by saying that the color is very pretty, but that's all it has going for it. I have a huge problem with the brush. Matte polishes will make any texture and messy brush strokes very visible, so matte polishes require easy to use brushes that can achieve a smooth finish. No way you can achieve that wth the terrible, thin brush that Essie products coke with. The worst part about this polish though is how it chips. Entire flakes will just come off of my nails at random. Whether I'm washing my hands, laying around and watching tv, or going to yoga class, it just won't stay on. I always find little blue-ish black polish chips around my home when I wear this. The only way I've found to prevent this is to apply a glossy top coat, which pretty much defeats the purpose of the polish being matte. I would say to stay away from this, because I can't imagine it working out for anyone.
Karen A.
I love Essie and I love spun in luxe. It's the perfect black matte. I do wish the glitter was more visible but to fix that all you need to do is put on a gel or shiny top coat and it'll be the perfect glittery blackish blue polish.
Katarzyna K.
I realny love this company and I ony use these nail varnishes.I love this matte color.It is elegant [product:essie-cashmere-matte-collection-spun-in-luxe-] and unique.Holds on my nail for about 6 days.I highly recommend.
Juliette L.
Mercier
I really love every make up product that has a matte finish, and I was first concerned about this nail polish when I bought it. Turns out amazing and the matte finish was awesome. A thing I would bought too is their matte finish top coat, that is transparent so you can turn any of the nail polish you have at home into a matte nail polish!