essie Cashmere Matte Collection All Eyes on Nudes uploaded by Madonna J.essie Cashmere Matte Collection All Eyes on Nudes uploaded by Madonna J.essie Cashmere Matte Collection All Eyes on Nudes uploaded by Sarah E.

BY ESSIE

This camel-hued neutral tone reveals nothing but the effortless chic of a classic trench.

Buy on Amazon
Madonna J.
So I'm trying my new to be a minimalist... and this product is so necessary for that. I love the color and the matte finish. It goes on smoothly and feels so soft. The first layer maybe a lo hard to put on so just make sure you have enough on the brush to fit thr nail bed l. This is def something I can on a regular and even for special occasion. Great thing about the cashmere matte is you can always add a top coat :) pic with and without top coat
Sarah E.
I wonder if anyone is using the matte too coat or not? Totally give it a try!!! I love this! Way better than the urban outfitters brand of mattes. But the brush is very small/new consistency of product due to the matte formula. Just make sure to take your time with the first few applications! I really love this color! Nudes never work on me so I'm very pleased! I have all the other colors too! So cute!
Michelle P.
Manchester, Manchester
Love the color and can certainly tell they have a great variety but this one didn't work for me at all. My nails chipped the same day or the day after, no matter if I was wearing top coat or not! It was super exhausting to be repainting my nails every other day since I don't have time for that. Once again, color was pretty and the matte finish is cool as well but I wouldn't recommend it and I don't think I'll be buying ot again.
Breanna S.
Jacksonville, FL
Got my toes did this weekend with this color and it is fabulous. Has a unicorn look as in like that very clean nude color but in sunlight it almost has a pink gold too it. Very beautiful and then the matte finish makes it more thick harder to chip. Have to say my new fave
Katherine G.
The cashmere matte collection has the fastest drying time of all the Essie polishes. However, you need to be incredibly careful and take your time, or it will end up streaky and weird looking. Don't try to use this on a moving bus - it will not end well.
Taylor G.
Taylor Mill, KY
I love Essie nail polish, it lasts and the colors are great. It's just that it's expensive for nail polish and that it still cracks and chips like all the rest
Alexis W.
One of my favorite polishes from Essie. I use it all the time. It has a nice soft look to it that's perfect for interviews and date night.
Sophie C.
Waipu, Whangarei
Such a nice formula and great colour been looking for this every where and finally found it. Doesn't take too long to dry and don't need a lot of coats . Great buy!!
Sarah E.
Does anyone apply this with the Essie matte top coat?