Essie cascade cool

a creamy, sweet dusty pink.

[product:essie-best-of-trend-2013-nail-color-collection-go-ginza] don't like me :(
Does the Polish chip off easily?
It's so good nail color Essie®??
Start your review of Essie cascade cool!
Lauren Y.
Ashburn, VA
Essie cascade cool uploaded by Lauren Y.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Since most nail salons are closed, I did a much needed manicure for myself. This color is such a fun summer vibe! It’s bright, colorful, loud, and makes you look hella tan. It was easy to apply and finishes beautifully!
Jenna O.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Such a fun Barbie pink. Girly. Perfect for Valentine's Day. Chips easy. Essie needs to lower their prices.
Ellina C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Love Essie even though it chips much worse than other brands. This color is very fun and feminine. Fan of it!
Norma M.
El Monte, CA
This nail polish are thes in the world ... I love them so much, the colors are super pretty.
Tonya B.
Decatur, AL
Essie cascade cool uploaded by Tonya B.
Essie cascade cool uploaded by Tonya B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Cascade Cool #214 is such a perky summer pink. Essie polish stays on well, doesn’t chip easily and is very true to the bottle color when it dries. Pick some up and treat yourselves. I’d buy this again for sure.
Meredith M.
Essie cascade cool uploaded by Meredith M.
This is the perfect blue-toned light pink color. It is opaque in 2 costs and easy to apply. Love Essie, love this color!
Nina I.
Dacula, GA
I used essie before multiple times and I love the pigmentation. It's very opaque. Comparing to other brands of nail polish Essie is the best brand of nail polish that is very opaque. I would definitely buy it again but for one nail polish it's a bit expensive.
This is a really good product and has very good coverage for your nails it will definitely catch someone's attention
Melissa P.
I have been a fan of Essie for years. I am not a big fan of pink itself but this color is great for spring. Reminds me of a bubble gum pink. Very pretty!
member-bbbd93e94
ESSIE IS A SPECTACULAR BRAND! Essie really is a long wearing nail polish compared to many other brands. I've used Essie's nail polishes for a very long time, for I think 5 years now. I would definitely keep on repurchasing this item throughout the future. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Not only is this color very pretty and pigmented, so are the many others. Essie has so many other colors for everyones liking. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!