BY ESSIE

you ve picked your pony, now hop on. this pink candy coral polish with a creamy twist is sure take you for a delightful fashion ride. nail color, carousel coral see more...

Dianna C.
I love this brand of nail polish. It goes on easy, the brushes are made well and dries quickly. I prefer the gel for how long they last. This color is a great pick for summer.
Atiqa R.
Chantilly, VA
Love this brand, the brush is clump free and the polish is streak free. This particular color is my go to everyday for this summer time. I think I am almost out but I did purchase one other summery purplish pink color which I am excited to try next :)
DONNA V.
This nail polish is fabulous. It is not streaky- of course because it's Essie. The color is gorgeous and is my favorite spring/summer color. I always feel as cute as a button when I wear it!
scarlett w.
Amarillo, TX
I had to apply several coats to get the desired effect and it ended up chipping in 2 days even with the Essie top coat. I will not be buying again. If you have a little girl maybe it would be good for them because it's so light. Not worth the money imo.
Rachel O.
Muncie, IN
I love this color! It is perfect for the summer and the nail polish goes on nice and smoothly. I also like how there are many other wonderful different colors to choose from.
Hannah B.
Asheville, NC
Love this neutral shade! Chips easily if you have a high contact kind of day though! Looks great with tan skin tones and has a little pop to it.
Ashley L.
Raleigh, NC
I love Essie it's such a great brand for nail polish! It paints on so easily. I have a lot of Essie Nail polish and it ranks up there with OPE
Logan F.
This nail Polish is great! The brand Essie is really great quality and they have so many different colors! I just wish I was cheaper!
Tiffany M.
Great quality! I love Essie and almost every shade. Applies smoothly. Looks super natural and it's perfect for the summer.
Maria L.
Philadelphia, PA
Love Essie and this color is gorgeous! Great texture and last a long time! Overall I would recommend. Beautiful color