essie® Bridal 2015 Hubby for Dessert Nail Color Collection

by BRIDAL 2015

Smooth. Sweet. Rich. However you slice it, this irresistible sheer candied lilac takes the cake.

¿Es gel?
Does this polish chip very easily? Also do you recommend using a base or top coat?
I was wondering how long does the polish last on fake nails?
Start your review of essie® Bridal 2015 Hubby for Dessert Nail Color Collection!
essie® Bridal 2015 Hubby for Dessert Nail Color Collection uploaded by Loren B.
Review for: essie® Neon 2015 Nail Color Collection Groove is in the Heart 0.46 fl. oz. Bottle
😍....This color has put some groove in my heart! I'm so excited that I decided to purchase this color as it is my new go to for summer 2015
Review for: essie® Bridal 2015 Brides to Be Nail Color Collection 0.46 fl. oz. Bottle
Love the color! Definitely a more sheer neutral but gives your nails a very clean and polished look. A must go to polish
Galivants Fry, SC
Omg!!! Love this color. I think it's not only perfect for Manis but u can wear it all year round for a classy look!!
I love Essie nude polishes. The colors stay on well even through dish washing. Would buy any of their polish shades.
Acushnet , MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: essie® Neon 2015 Nail Color Collection Vibrant Vibes 0.46 fl. oz. Bottle
Awesome color. A little expensive and product doesn’t last that long. Easy to apply and good application.
Houston
One of the most beautiful princess-like tones ever that I would love to use one day when I get married
Bellmore, NY
Used this for my sisters wedding....such a perfect nude for any occasion but it was wonderful!
I love Essie brand! This color is great for fancy events or just a Monday at the office!
Review for: essie® Bridal 2015 Hubby for Dessert Nail Color Collection 0.46 fl. oz. Bottle
Like the color, but I have to apply 3 coats for it to be noticeable. It is very sheer.
Mercedes, TX
This essie nail polish is a love for me they look so nice and they have so many colors.