essie® Bridal 2015 Happy Wife Happy Life Nail Color Collection 0.46 fl. oz. Bottle

BY BRIDAL 2015

This radiant red orange holds the key to a long and blissful marriage: if she's happy, everyone's happy. see more...

• "haha :) I am also going to order this color for of my friends getting married" in 1 review
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Beaverton, OR
My favorite part of this is the name! haha :) I am also going to order this color for of my friends getting married
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Barrie, ON
First of all Essie nail polish is my go to brand to spruce up my nails. Some nail polish chips the day after you put it on. This nail polish lasts me a week or more! Not to mention the price is average and available in most department and drugstores!
This is a great colour to spruce up your wedding day ensemble! Whether you are looking for subtle or stylishly bold this is the polish for you! Enjoy!