essie® Bridal 2015 Happy Wife Happy Life Nail Color Collection

by BRIDAL 2015

This radiant red orange holds the key to a long and blissful marriage: if she's happy, everyone's happy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of essie® Bridal 2015 Happy Wife Happy Life Nail Color Collection!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
haha :) I am also going to order this color for of my friends getting marriedin 1 review
4 years agoBeaverton, OR
My favorite part of this is the name! haha :) I am also going to order this color for of my friends getting married
3 years agoBarrie, ON
First of all Essie nail polish is my go to brand to spruce up my nails. Some nail polish chips the day after you put it on. This nail polish lasts me a week or more! Not to mention the price is average and available in most department and drugstores! This is a great colour to spruce up your wedding day ensemble! Whether you are looking for subtle or stylishly bold this is the polish for you! Enjoy!