essie® Bridal 2015 Brides to Be Nail Color Collection

by BRIDAL 2015

The guest list. The invite. OMG, the dress! This soft-spoken caramel blush sees you through the grueling to-do list with style and grace.

¿Es gel?
Does this polish chip very easily? Also do you recommend using a base or top coat?
I was wondering how long does the polish last on fake nails?
Start your review of essie® Bridal 2015 Brides to Be Nail Color Collection!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I much rather use a .99 cent WNW polish that will stay a week and is a fraction of the price!in 1 review
2 years agoGambrills, MD
essie® Bridal 2015 Brides to Be Nail Color Collection uploaded by Stephanie G.
This color is gorgeous! I have it on my nails currently, and I absolutely love the tone and shade. It is flattering for many skin tones. I love how simple it is, it goes with everything. The shade name is adorable, too. I would definitely use this color again.
4 years agoDothan, AL
I absolutely love this color but the formula is horrible. I am so happy that it was given to me as a gift and I did not pay for it. I painted my nails on a Monday afternoon and by Tuesday afternoon they were already chipped. I much rather use a .99 cent WNW polish that will stay a week and is a fraction of the price!
3 years agoGreensboro , NC
Absolutely love this color, it really is the perfect nude color for any season! Essie has a pretty high price point but I guess that's what you get for quality! I would buy it again but certainly in moderation.
3 years agoShiro, TX
Essie is amazing! Very expensive for nail polish but I did buy some from target and the pros are it stands out and the cons are u have to use a lot to make it even! I would definitely recommend to others !
3 years agoLexington , AL
I love this color! I used it for my wedding. It gives your nails a sheek look of color without having to be a bright color. I'm not a fan of the dark colors so this color is perfect!
3 years ago
I'm not a "bride to be" yet.. but I love these neutral tones so much. Most colors work with my skin tone. I think Essie will always be a bit pricier than other drug store brands but it's worth it because the colors are so pigmented!
4 years agoBerkeley, CA
My favorite beige, this color is great for night and day, formal and informal night out and does not easily chip! Although Essie polishes are on the pricier end, you pay for the quality. This has become my go-to color.
4 years ago
Gorgeous!!! My favorite nude pink color! It's so neutral and doesn't overpower my hands because I don't like some colors because they tend to make me look very weird. This is a classy color and so simple for every outfit.
3 years agoBozeman, MT
LOVE! This is a great every day polish but also looks fancy. I wore this for a wedding and got a lot of compliments. Essie is one of my favorite brands and sticks up to the price.
4 years agoWatertown, NY
Easier always has the best colors. The formula is strong, smooth, and durable but the brush is far too narrow. I have to dip the brush several times just to coat one nail. I prefer the flat style brushes like Sally Hansen.