essie blues nail color, garden variety uploaded by wynter-rain o.essie blues nail color, garden variety uploaded by mabel v.essie blues nail color, garden variety uploaded by Angel K.

BY ESSIE

teal blue orchid it s fun to go all the way with color, especially when talking about an impossibly rich and exotic teal. just relish this fab fedora, which is anything but garden variety. nail color, garden variety

Megan I.
Frankenmuth , MI
I bought this product at Ulta and it was it pretty expensive for a nail polish. This brand offers a wide variety of colors that are beautiful! Everytime I need a nail polish I buy this brand!
Morgan W.
Cypress, TX
I have this polish on my toes right now! I love this product and the packaging is so cute and classy! It's kind of expensive for one bottle of nail polish to be almost $9 but it's so worth the buy! The color stays on your nails for a good two weeks and it's so easy to take off! It doesn't stain your nail if you leave it on for too long and I think this is just a great product!
Ravan A.
I love Essie. It’s the best nail polish in its price range and out performs many that are much more expensive. It usually only takes two coats at best and it dries really fast. I would suggest this to anyone, ever over any other nail polish.
Emily E.
Gorgeous. Perfect color to wear to the beach. Perfect teal blue color. So pretty.
I highly recommend this!!! I got this at my Tuesday Morning store. I'm not 100% certain, but think it was between $ 2-3 dollars.
Kylie R.
Lebanon
Got this for my (13th?) birthday along with a Taylor Swift magazine. Still have the magazine. A pretty nail polish with good pigmentation. A coat or two and you’re done but takes forever to dry.
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA
My favorite brand is ESSIE so when this color came out of course I had to try it. And I was not disappointed. This is a beautiful color on and looks great For All Seasons. It was about $7 at Ulta and I got it as part of the buy 2 get 1 free nail event. You can never go wrong with color. Two coats then a top coat and it's so shiny so pretty. I can't say enough good things about this color I absolutely love it and I know it's going to be one of my new favorites
Angel K.
Fruitland, MD
I love this color and it's really opaque it only took 2 coats to cover my nails. My Walmart just started carrying this brand so I'll probably get more colors. I forgot to clear coat them so they probably would have held up better. I am really hard on my nails and they are really thing and brittle so the break all the time.
Azia L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I love ESSIE!! They always have beautiful colors that look great on everyone but they also last! This color is beyond beautiful! I was looking for the perfect color that was a mix of teal, green & blue.. This is it! So beautiful on, think of the most beautiful blue/green ocean that you've seen in those amazing Caribbean pictures, and this is it!
Cassandra M.
Burbank, CA
I absolutely adore Essie's color selection! The polish chips very easily which is disappointing. I would love to see them start a gel line like Sally Hansen has because that color stays a lot longer. Essie has the best pastels and overall colors, just wish they'd last longer!
karen h.
fargo, ND
One of Essie's beautiful summer shades. Essie is definitely a more pricy drugstore brand but their unique colors make me love them. Nice and opaque this shade is a great addition if you are addicted to blues and greens like me
Lydia W.
Vernon
Is this brand worth the money? Never used but looks like a professional nail polish
Tabitha C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Does the polish stay true to color when painted on, or do you have to do multiple layers?
Vivian R.