essie blues nail color, blossom dandy uploaded by Michelle L.

BY ESSIE

mint creme hydrangea putting together the most iconic looks of the season should look and feel easy, like with this blossom-dandy light blue silk maxi dress accented by subtle hues of spring mint creme. nail color, blossom dandy

Buy on Amazon
Laura G.
SAN DIEGO, CA
First, the color is gorgeous. For that reason, I keep this polish and keep using it. But it is so sheer! I have to do 3 or 4 coats to get a passable pedicure with this polish. I hope to find a more pigmented duplicate for this color that will be easier to apply.
Kimberly V.
Helotes, TX
Mint is a color suitable for all four seasons, so this was a beautiful color! Especially on tan skin this is great! Ulta provides a huge selection on Essie and OPI collections that take up an entire aisle. I would definitely recommend this product on all skin types.
Carlene G.
I had been looking for the perfect pastel blue forever before I found this polish. It is one of my favorite polishes because the color is exactly what I had been looking for. I will say it does chip fairly quickly however keep in mind I'm a stay at home mom so I'm constantly doing dishes, cooking, washing my hands etc. I've not really noticed this polish chip more or less than any other brand.
Alyssa C.
LUTZ, FL
This color is my absolute favorite! It reminds me of the Tiffany & Co. blue. Essie is my go to brand for nail polish, because the formula is great. it goes on easy, and this color is perfect for any time. It's not too bold where it looks tacky, I will definitely keep buying this color and if you haven't tried it, I def recommend trying it!
Evelin G.
Altadena , CA
The Essie nail polishes are Soo gorgeous like man yass I have owned several colors and thus blue /Aqua blue is soooo pretty it's a bit pricey but it's good quality and it's so easy to apply I love this and I would totally recommend this to others
Liz C.
Winter Park, FL
This color is never not on my nails. I love this color so much. The pigment is so good and the quality is beautiful. I bought it on sale at TJMaxx and I'm so glad I found it!
zoe f.
Bolivar, TN
This is my favorite nail polish!!! it's the perfect color for spring and summer. the only bad thing is it gets really thick and hard to apply after awhile. overall its a great polish.
Cindy L.
Los Angeles, CA
I SWEAR by these nail polishes. You can't go wrong with it. This was the first nail polish that had me wondering when it was finally going to chip! I do a lot of work with my hands and these stayed intact for nearly a week! 10/10 recommend!
I've been looking for a nail polish this colour for so long, it's adorable. You don't need to have 2 layers but the colour is more vibrant if you do.i have a few of their nail products and all are very good quality.
Michelle L.
Hughesville , MD
Blossom Dandy is a lovely aqua shade and even the texture upon application didn't seem as smooth and forgiving as some of my best Essie nail colors. Essie's polishes are not always the same opacity or texture, but they rarely specify which formula is which. I avoid the sheers and tend to have better luck with the richer, thicker polishes, such as this.