BY ESSIE

Buy now on Macy's
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Why create so many colors? It must be love. Essie has been creating shades for over 30 years. Known as a color authority Essie is chic, modern, classic and fun. Always a style leader in fashionable shades for every season. see more...

• Is this color very white pink 1 Answers
  • How's the color payoff? Is it more of a white or a pink? 2 Answers
  • How long does the polish last until it starts to chip? 3 Answers
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I love the color, even though I have fair skin, it looked great--I was worried about it looking ridiculous. The color has a beautiful blend of colors making it a great nude color. I found it at TJ Maxx so it was very inexpensive. It lasted about a week without chipping as well. Even at full price I would gladly buy this again! I highly recommend it!
Jean W.
Durham, NC
I bought this at Marshalls and honestly, I would have paid full price for this color. It's the perfect mix of white, cream, pink, and gray. It's my favorite summertime nail polish.
Alicia M.
I loooove Essie. This color, that color and all the colors! They don't chip and if you add a coat of the shinning one they will last at least a week.
There are colors for every season. I have got several already and even thought they can be a little expensive it's all worth the money for the quality and look.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Essie. It’s the best nail polish in its price range and out performs many that are much more expensive. It usually only takes two coats at best and it dries really fast. I would suggest this to anyone, ever over any other nail polish.
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
My favorite Essie shade! I normally don't wear white nail polish but this shade is really lovely and very flattering. Simply swipe two coats of this polish in your nails and you're good to go. It's really fabulous!
Erin M.
This is such a soft, subtle, beautiful color. I don't know any other company that makes nudes and soft pinks the way Essie does! This is a great brand if you've never tried it before I would highly recommend it.
Jillian H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I think the Essie brand as a whole is so very expensive and doesn't really last very long. I have only purchased just a few bottles and none of them have lasted longer than a day. Even used base coats and top coat.
Lesly N.
Essie is one of my go to nail polish brands. For my sisters bridal shower I will be giving away Essie nAil polish as a party favor because it's so easy to apply and it drys quicker than other polishes. Plus it makes an adorable gift.
Kamina F.
This is a beautiful color by Essie who has time and time again done a marvelous job with their nail Polish and colors. These soft colors are some of my favorite during spring and the overall wear is great!
Abbey P.
Athens, GA
GREAT COLOR! Lasted a long time without chipping with high shine. The application went on very smoothly and didn't leave brush strokes. I purchased mine at Ulta beauty supply. I will definitely be getting more Essie products!
yo l.
Is it good?
Madison J.
Brisbane
How many coats will This take to get a completely opaque look?
Suvarna S.
Sunnyvale , CA
I want to try these can some one tell me how good the product is !! Is it chip free also which is the best shade to try for the first time . Too many shades to choose
Kameryn C.
Jacksonville, FL
Does Essie nail polish last as long as OPI?
Rovy D.
Silver Spring, MD
How long does the polish last until it starts to chip?

back