BY ESSIE

Why create so many colors? It must be love. Essie has been creating shades for over 30 years. Known as a color authority Essie is chic, modern, classic and fun. Always a style leader in fashionable shades for every season. see more...

• Is this color very white pink 1 Answers
  • How's the color payoff? Is it more of a white or a pink? 2 Answers
  • How long does the polish last until it starts to chip? 3 Answers
Izzy J.
Although the price is the same if not more than OPI and you get a similar amount of product, the quality is slightly less. Although these polishes seem to have better brushes and the wear time for them are pretty long. These polishes don't last long in the bottles for me, but they have pretty colors and the polish is a decent quality.
Caroline E.
Longwood , FL
This nail polish is part of the bridal collection. It's a beautiful almost white with a hint of lily color that makes it the perfect color. It's great for any occasion. When I first bought it, I wasn't to sure of the color but after owning if, I just keep reapplying it. I've never seen a color quite like Between the Seats!
Dez V.
Denver, CO
Essie is so good. But sometimes in different types of formulas it's hard to apply. I bought mine at Walmart though super pricy they are great in pigment and last a long time. I would recommend though for me I'm not good with nails I make a mess but all in all a great product.
Tiffi G.
This product works great! It lasts for a long time, and the consistency is AMAZING! It's worth the price, I like it better then Sally Henson. The product never clumps, I get mine from my local drug stores. I would buy it again, there's a variety of colors to choose from!
Alicyn F.
Albany, NY
One of my favorite shades by Essie! I have more than I can count probably! I've never had them separate when sitting in my nail tub, they are pricey compared to others... but the quality and colors are too good to worry about that!
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
My favorite Essie shade! I normally don't wear white nail polish but this shade is really lovely and very flattering. Simply swipe two coats of this polish in your nails and you're good to go. It's really fabulous!
Christina C.
Such a cute pink shade! I love the range from Essie of pink shades I have almost every color. The formula is amazing -- doesn't chip easily, high shine, long wearing which is everything you'd want in a polish!
Kamina F.
This is a beautiful color by Essie who has time and time again done a marvelous job with their nail Polish and colors. These soft colors are some of my favorite during spring and the overall wear is great!
Gabriela G.
Columbia, MO
I love essie. It lasts a relatively long time without chipping. I would however like the brush to be a bit flat and wide to make application easier but the colors are usually very opaque.
Tiara S.
Morrow, OH
I totally love not only the color of this product, but the quality of it as well! I have bought several shades for my girls and I and haven't been disappointed. Definitely recommend!
yo l.
Is it good?
Madison J.
Brisbane
How many coats will This take to get a completely opaque look?
Suvarna S.
Sunnyvale , CA
I want to try these can some one tell me how good the product is !! Is it chip free also which is the best shade to try for the first time . Too many shades to choose
Kameryn C.
Jacksonville, FL
Does Essie nail polish last as long as OPI?
Rovy D.
Silver Spring, MD
How long does the polish last until it starts to chip?