BY ESSIE

This soft cherry blossom pink invites you into a floating world of quiet luxury and exquisite beauty.

Ryanna M.
I love this color!! It is such a beautiful light lavender, the first coat was kind of streaky but after two coats it looks smooth and beautiful and dries really quick. I got a really great deal on Ebay since spending nine dollars on one bottle of nail polish seems ridiculous to me. I love Essie in general, but I adore this color and will definitely buy again.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
My friend had this and I used it at her house once and literally took it home. Don't worry I bought her a new one. It is a gorgeous pale purple color and is great for spring/summer. It dries up a little quicker than other Essie colors but the color is really unique.
Janette S.
Oxnard, CA
I love the color! The nail polish dries quicker than others I've had but it still a somewhat long drying time for me. It's better to do one thin coat on all nails then dry and then other thin coat. The brush to apply the polish isn't my favorite I would rather have it be wide and flat but it's bunched up but it isn't super thin.
Fe A.
San Diego, CA
Every week I wear a diffenrent nail polish, but EVERY TIME I'm with this one people ask me the name and one week later they are using it already. It's an edgy light color nail polish, and it looks good on all skins!! Love it love it!
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
The best ever! Sooooo in love with this nail polish. You'll see me wearing this at least 4-5 times throughout the year
Elis N.
Pretty color I don't have this color yet but u think it would be a great color for Easter
Nadine K.
I love this colour for spring and summer!
unfortunately I always have the problem of it forming tiny bubbles while drying, and i have to apply two coats ( but that's the case for most polishes I guess)
It dries quickly and stays on longer than other brands!