BY ESSIE #4 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Natural oils provide nourishing moisture for smoother, softer, more supple cuticles. instantly refreshes and revitalizes. pretty handy!

DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde free

• Does this absorb quickly? Also does it leave your cuticle...2 Answers
  • essie Apricot Cuticle Oil Has anyone tried these nail cut...2 Answers
  • Do you think cuticle oils actually make a difference?2 Answers
essie Apricot Cuticle Oil
  • "It is super moisturizing, and smells great, but my problem with the essie line is that i don't think there polishes and nail care items are worth the price." in 9 reviews
  • "smells amazing, works great, A little goes A long way, worth the purchase, I used A free sample in A small package forever." in 6 reviews
  • "It does leave your cuticles looking nice and moisturized for the next few hours but if i haven't applied it in a day, my cuticles look the same as they were before I applied it." in 5 reviews
  • "I really love this product, and I simply can't live without it now.I massage it into my nails and cuticles once every day (sometimes I have time to do it twice), it takes about 10 minuttes." in 5 reviews
Ellie D.
Things I like about this product:
* Nice scent.
* Absorbs fairly quickly.
* Moisturizes and soothes rough cuticles.

Things that are 'meh' about this product:
* It's kind of pricey compared to other options.
* Because it's an oil, you have to be careful not to drip it everywhere. I prefer a cuticle balm for this reason.
* It doesn't seem to make a lasting difference to the state of my cuticles or nails. If I stop using it, they shrivel right up again.
* I need a product with AHAs to help remove dead skin cells (i.e. a cuticle remover), not just moisturize them.

I'll probably repurchase if I see it on the clearance rack at Rite Aid, but will also keep my eye out for other options.
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
I have used this apricot oil on my cuticles for years to help with dryness, peeling and hang nails that seem to be a persistent issue with me. I usually apply this in the mornings before I have my coffee to allow it time to absorb into my cuticles. I can definitely tell a difference on days that I don't use this, my cuticles are so dry otherwise! It has a subtle, pleasant smell and a bottle will last you for a really long time. I have repurchased this multiple times!
Gillian V.
Ashburn
This stuff is just ok. It seems to get the job done, but it's not my new favorite thing.

I think I will probably use this at night before bed and keep using Solar Oil(my favorite) during the day, since this stuff seems to tinge my cuticles slightly orange. Nothing drastic, but still not a good look.

The smell to me is shampoo-ish.
Melissa B.
Springfield
This oil is pretty good but I will say the best critical oil I have is just some perfectly posh sort of Chapstick looking cuticle oil it actually looks like would you do me a Chapstick that you just rub on your fingers it’s pretty awesome so I don’t recommend getting this oil also I don’t like the scent of it because my skin is very sensitive and that you would Haide this oil is pretty good but I will say the best critical oil I have is just some perfectly posh sort of Chapstick looking cuticle oil it actually looks like would you’re in it Chapstick that you just rub on your fingers it’s pretty awesome so I don’t recommend getting this oil also I don’t like the scent of it because my skin is very sensitive and it irritated it.
Jess W.
Nashville
My nails are always polished so in between polishes after removal I always apply this oil on my tired cuticles to salvage them. I never run out and highly recommend it! I like to apply it liberally over my whole nail and cuticle and rub it in until my hands are warm to get the full benefits.
Christina N.
New Rochelle
The only cuticle oil that I use cuticles. I like that it comes with a brush so it doesn’t get all sticky and messy. It lasts a long time and a little goes a long way. I would definitely reccomend. It comes in the same bottle as their nail polish, definitely a cute touch !
Valerie B.
This is so easy to use and smells delicious! It leaves my cuticles well moisturized and lasts for a good while. Super easy to use and apply! Even though some may think it’s pricey, I’ve had it for about a year now and I’m not even close to half way through! Go buy!
Victoria J.
My cuticles are so dry and I have the terrible habit of biting and picking my cuticles and the skins round my nails. This stuff is great. I put it on at night before bed to soften and hydrate my cuticles and dry nail beds. Absolutely recommend. Smells so delicious too!
Rama A.
This is my second time buying this and it definitely won’t be my last. I have the most dry and disgusting cuticles and no matter what I try they stay gross. Until I found this, they quit peeling and cracking and I’m finally not embarrassed of my hands anymore. I think they may have changed the formula a little bit because it’s thicker and less messy now and it also smells better (less like oil and more like apricot yum!) the thickness seems to make it a tad more potent too as I find myself able to use less, for clarity, I ran out for months before I was able to buy more because of circumstances so my cuticles were dreadful this time around and after only two days with this stuff looked about 70% better.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I got this in a duo set with the gel setter and I love both! This apricot cuticle hydrator nourishes and softens the cuticles. It also helps protect from us dryness and provides nursing moisture to the cuticles. It absorbs quickly and instantly conditions for smoother, softer, and healthy looking cuticles. It rehydrates and revitalizes the cuticle and nail bed. I would highly recommend to anyone with hangnails or dry skin!
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
How often do you use it?
Jessi B.
Beech Island SC
Does it have a super strong chemical smell? Or any smell at all?
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
How often do you actually have to use this to see a difference?
sabrina o.
Bronx, NY
I'm in desperate need of something to keep my cuticles moisturized and soft in the winter. Is this a good product?
Oreale A.
Rockville, MD
On a scale of 1-10 how good would you guys rate all Essie nail products? I really want to know if it's worth the money.

back