BY ESSIE #3 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Natural oils provide nourishing moisture for smoother, softer, more supple cuticles. instantly refreshes and revitalizes. pretty handy!

DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde free

• Does this just condtion nails or do it make them stronger, preven...1 Answers
  • I need this product my nails all the time is broken. Where I buy ...1 Answers
  • Most of these products are costly, will this actually help my nai...1 Answers
Reviews (2000)
  • "It is super moisturizing, and smells great, but my problem with the essie line is that i don't think there polishes and nail care items are worth the price." in 9 reviews
  • "smells amazing, works great, A little goes A long way, worth the purchase, I used A free sample in A small package forever." in 6 reviews
  • "I really love this product, and I simply can't live without it now.I massage it into my nails and cuticles once every day (sometimes I have time to do it twice), it takes about 10 minuttes." in 5 reviews
  • "It does leave your cuticles looking nice and moisturized for the next few hours but if i haven't applied it in a day, my cuticles look the same as they were before I applied it." in 5 reviews
Chelsey G.
Chelsey G.
Bronx , Ny

I was never much of a 'do your nails' type girl, but I've been trying to cut back on gnawing my fingernails and the dry skin around them off. A bad habit, but a habit I've always had, I picked up this Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil Treatment - skeptically, might I add. That skin has always been really dry & tough! I am soo pleased though, it REALLY does work, and I find I only need to apply it sparingly - twice a day might be too much for me... but if I have any advice it is: A little goes a long way! I can do my whole hand with a half wiped off dip, and that is plenty. It does dry relatively quickly, but I find it gets on things/spreads even if I only use a little, so keep some alcohol wipes around your computer if you'll be typing to wipe it off your keyboard or mouse after. Oh, and the smell is heavenly! I wish I could find everything in this scent... It's really sooo nice!
Simone V.
Simone V.
Love this stuff. First noticed it when I would get my nails done at a salon. I apparently have very sensitive nail beds and no matter how many times I told the technician to be gentle and leave the cuticles alone, I still wound up bleeding at some point throughout the manicure - so I started to do my nails at home on my own back in high school. This has always been a staple when I go to paint my toes or hands. Not only does it smell amazing but it truly does leave my cuticles feeling moisturized and less sensitive after continued use. Sometimes I'll just put this on before bed - I even put it on my knuckles in the winter since they always get really dry. Definitely my favorite!!
Jhaala C.
Jhaala C.
Ceres, CA
I bought this for my cuticles. I use it as the directions suggest. What's great about it is that it smells nice and it's very easy/convenient to use. I gave it a 'didn't work' rating simply because it did not work for me. This would be great for maintaining cuticles that are already in good shape or just a bit dry from weather for example. This will not work well for a cuticle/nail biter - it's not really an intensive treatment. If you are looking for a product to help with really parched or damaged cuticles, I would suggest the cuticle care oil.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Austin , TX
I love this product!

After doing major damage to my nails, wearing polish and having it wrecked and taking it off with nail polish remover, I use the apricot cuticle oil to restore health into my nails and cuticle bed. It is amazing and it smells really good as well. I can't really describe the scent but it doesn't smell chemically to me and it does a great job of keeping your nails healthy when they look cracked and dry.

Paint the brush over your fingers, rub it in and you've got yourself some good healthy finger action!
Glowingkite
Glowingkite ".
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
the Essie apricot cuticle oil brings my nails back to life every single time,I rarely do my nails at home but I like to bring with me to the salon or apply right after done,it leaves my cuticles healthy looking and very young looking if that makes sense,I don't like using gloves while doing the dishes so right when I'm done I like to apply on my nails to
make sure the harsh quemichals from the dish soap don't damage my cuticles too much,and it works very well,not to mention the smell that for me is really important.
maddie p.
maddie p.
Having trouble with your homework?
Get free help!
80% of questionsHaving trouble with your homework?
Get free help!
80% of questionsHaving trouble with your homework?
Get free help!
80% of questions are answered in under 10 minutesHaving trouble with your homework?
Get free help!
80% of questions are answered in under 10 minutes are answered in under 10 minutes are answered in under 10 minutes
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Worcester, MA
I bought this for my cuticles. I use it as the directions suggest. What's great about it is that it smells nice and it's very easy/convenient to use. This would be great for maintaining cuticles that are already in good shape or just a bit dry from weather for example. This will not work well for a cuticle/nail biter - it's not really an intensive treatment. If you are looking for a product to help with really parched or damaged cuticles, I would suggest the nailtiques cuticle care oil.
Leslie F.
Leslie F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I like this oil. It sits on my nightstand ready to use whenever I want/need it. It has a sweet almost candy like scent to it but it's faint and not overwhelming. It oily (obviously) so it takes a little effort to rub it in but it gets the job done. When closing the lid make sure you don't have oil sitting on the screw-on part or it won't have a sturdy close so be sure to hold the product from the base and not from the brush/wand or it might unscrew and spill.
Tannisha M.
Tannisha M.
Milwaukie, OR
Here is an honest review of Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil: IT ROCKS! I used to be hooked on Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream but ever since I bought this from Target I have been hooked. I love that it comes with a brush just like nail polish so that you don't have to get your fingers all oily! It is extremely hydrating and has helped prevent split cuticles and my nails are growing healthy and strong. I definitely recommend you try this!
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Loved this when I first bought it but the smell went away after a few months. this is a rather large bottle so there was no way I could use it all before that happened. was really disappointed because I don't want to throw it away and waste it because I don't think it's bad, but the smell is no longer of apricots, which is mainly why I bought it. is no more effective than the OPI cuticle oil I've used and the smell on this one lasts.
Emilia B.
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
How often do you use it?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
How often do you actually have to use this to see a difference?
Jessi B.
Jessi B.
Mattituck, NY
Does it have a super strong chemical smell? Or any smell at all?
Ilianette A.
Ilianette A.
Does the apricot in this oil give it any additional benefits for the cuticles? Like how olive oil is good and coconut oil too. Has a atone noticed a difference ?
Sabrina O.
Sabrina O.
BRONX, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in desperate need of something to keep my cuticles moisturized and soft in the winter. Is this a good product?