Essie apricot cuticle oil

nourish + soften

Does this product help for those who have weak and brittle nails?
I love the scent and concept - is there something more moisturizing? (my poor cuticles get so dry in the winter and I'm looking for a super formula to help!)Essie apricot cuticle oil
Start your review of Essie apricot cuticle oil!
Product Highlights
It is super moisturizing, and smells great, but my problem with the essie line is that i don't think there polishes and nail care items are worth the price.in reviews
smells amazing, works great, A little goes A long way, worth the purchase, I used A free sample in A small package forever.in reviews
I really love this product, and I simply can't live without it now.I massage it into my nails and cuticles once every day (sometimes I have time to do it twice), it takes about 10 minuttes.in reviews
It does leave your cuticles looking nice and moisturized for the next few hours but if i haven't applied it in a day, my cuticles look the same as they were before I applied it.in reviews
Kate J.
Marcellus, NY
Essie apricot cuticle oil uploaded by Kate J.
Purchased at: Amazon
My holy grail. I keep a bottle on my desk. Love the scent and love the product. Moisturizes my super dry cuticles and even my knuckles - which are dry from winter - and now even more so from washing my hands so much! LOVE this stuff.
Emily L.
New Milford, CT
Essie apricot cuticle oil uploaded by Emily L.
Purchased at: CVS
Honestly makes my cuticles super soft! I cut my cuticles once a week and I recently just bought this and it has been my go-to. Leaves a bit of an orange tint behind but isn't a pain to get rid of.
member-cf0c9
Essie apricot cuticle oil uploaded by member-cf0c9
I love this! It made my nails grow really long, it’s the best nail growing nail product I’ve ever used.Thank you so much for giving me this product! I tried to grow my nails out for a long to nothing worked, then I used this and it was awesome my nails grew so fast I love this so much!
Melissa W.
Essie apricot cuticle oil uploaded by Melissa W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Essie apricot cuticle oil does a great job keeping my manicure looking good. Application is so easy; unscrew the top and apply using the brush. I rub the cuticle oil into my nail beds and cuticles and it definitely helps to keep hangnails at bay. My cuticles are soft and easy to push back when doing my weekly manicure. This is a great addition to my nailcare routine. #essielove #nailcare
Mijal C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Essie apricot cuticle oil uploaded by Mijal C.
This cuticle oil is amazing it makes my hands feel amazing it is the first time they apply it to during my mani and I totally loved it will buy and use it often! Totally recommended it’s amazing amazing amazing!!
Lizette V.
Sylmar
Cuticle oils is the best I’ve ever tried it smells amazing and keeps your cuticles moisturized, i found mine at ulta beauty, a little goes along way so you don’t have to use a lot.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I love the Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil! My cuticles tend to get very dry and then start peeling, which is not a good look. I saw this oil at Duane Reade and since Essie is such an excellent brand, I decided to try it. The price was good too. This product is very effective. It conditioned and softened my cuticles, making my nails looked in much better shape. I use this every night, before bed, and keep seeing improvements. If you want to significantly improve your cuticles, buy this product!
Hillary T.
Garden Grove, CA
Essie apricot cuticle oil uploaded by Hillary T.
Purchased at: CVS
Perfect product for those who have fake nails, gel manicures, pedicures or just plain dry cuticles. I ran out of my cuticle oil from Dollar Tree and picked this up at CVS. When I tried it on my curicles I noticed that the smell is great and it is very moisturizing. This is a high quality cuticle oil and it will help me keep my fake nails healthy as it is growing out and after each set. I will purchase again.
Kimberly D.
Wantagh, NY
I love this product, just like I love everything by Essie. Adding this to your at-home mani/pedis really makes a difference and makes them look so much more professional! Not to mention, this stuff will last you a fair amount of time too so it's a great deal! I definitely recommend this to anyone who likes having great-looking nails, and this is one product that ALL men should use because, if you use JUST this with a cuticle tool, it doesn't make you look like you've done your nails, it just makes your hands look neat and more attractive! Everyone should invest in this stuff! It also smells great!
Yeisy R.
Absecon, NJ
It is a wonderful cuticle oil. I try to use it every two weeks. It feels incredible on your fingers and it give you a natural shine and an awesome smoothness

166 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...