MakeupNail CareNail Treatmentsessie
All in One Base Total Nail Treatment

Essie All in One Base Total Nail Treatment

I really want to try this but idk if it is any good. Does anyone know?
Start your review of Essie All in One Base Total Nail Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Megan C.
Astoria, NY
Essie All in One Base Total Nail Treatment uploaded by Megan C.
I love using Essie on my nails. They are stronger and don’t break as often. I love this all in one base coat before choosing my color then top coat to seal. All Essie products of course
Kate E.
newjersey
Essie All in One Base Total Nail Treatment uploaded by Kate E.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this base coat! Makes my nail polish last longer and look so shiny! Been using it for at home manicures!
Angelica U.
West Caldwell, NJ
I just love this brand, keeps my nails healthy and long term, you need to be constant to see improve in your nails, is easy to find it in the market, I would buy it again, I really recommend it to have healthy nails.
Amy S.
Fort Collins, CO
I use this every time I paint my nails. It keeps my nails strong and helps my polish last for a full week or longer
Emily S.
Essie All in One Base Total Nail Treatment uploaded by Emily S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This helped keep my nail polish from peeling from the bottom! I often struggle with chipping nail polish and this helped it last 3x my usual wear!
Larissa W.
Mocksville, NC
This stuff is amazing for revitalizing your nails. I use this whenever I take off my acrylics to help bring life back to my nail bed. Anyone who has ever had acrylics can tell you that when removed, your nails can become brittle. That’s where this product comes in. Just brush on after a manicure, and your nails will thank you!
Kysha F.
Hot Springs, AR
I love this for my nails! I use it before and after polish, sometimes just by itself. I really think it helps my nails to be stronger. I will buy more when I run out.
Stacy A.
South Easton, MA
My nails are really selective when it comes to keeping a polish. Essie is one of the only brands that doesn’t chip off immediately.
SOPHY A.
New York, New York
For the perfect application of colours use this base coat for a seamless finish. I would recommend it
Becky U.
This says it is discontinued, but I just got some off Amazon today 8/1/18. The is a great product and makes my nails look wonderful and keep them strong and healthy. This is the best product for daily nail care. If they have discontinued it I am going to be super sad.