BY ESSIE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I really want to try this but idk if it is any good. Does...1 Answers
Irene H.
Kearny, NJ
I use this nail treatment as a base before my nail polish.  Nothing special but its been working fine for me so far.  Good base for my nail polish to last longer along with a top coat.  Would purchase again and recommend to others.  I love all the essie brand products.
Becky U.
This says it is discontinued, but I just got some off Amazon today 8/1/18. The is a great product and makes my nails look wonderful and keep them strong and healthy. This is the best product for daily nail care. If they have discontinued it I am going to be super sad.
Sarah K.
So this product is good in the sense that it prevent your polish from chipping and the dry time is pretty fast. But it does have a bit of bubbles happening. However I feel like if you use a thinner layer, that should not be a problem. The base coat aspect is perfect. Do I recommend it? Yes.
Vanessa L.
Lake elsinore , CA
Essie has become a favorite for me because they always have good products and so many cute new nail colors . As far as what this base coat does I don't notice anything dramatic in nail wear . I'm used to gel so I don't expect a lot from normal nail polishes .
Jordyn D.
Essie is such a great affordable nail polish! It comes in so many colors. And the amounts of base/top coats available are great. Target carries such a wide selection that they're easy to come by. I own multiple essie nail polishes and would definitely recommend.
morgan a.
St Petersburg, FL
i love this brand of nail polish! it stays on for so long and keeps a nice bright color. they're pretty cheap too. the value is very good, and i would recommend this brand over any other one. i would definitely buy more.
Katie H.
Atlanta, GA
I like this stuff quite a bit. I felt that my nails were stronger, but its not the best at holding a color down on your nails.
Cinthia G.
Milwaukee, WI
I actually love this brand, i own a large amount of this and they are great. Long lasting polish, no need for many touch ups
danila f.
jessica m.
Philadelphia, PA
Nice glossy finish, not too long to dry. All in one tools are great too because you save cash avoiding to buy 2 products.
Sonya N.
Philadelphia, PA
I really want to try this but idk if it is any good. Does anyone know?