BY ESSIE

3-Way Glaze - Leaves nails with a high gloss finish. Can also be used for airbrushed nails and is a great as a sealer for nail art. - 3-Way Glaze see more...

Lisssa G.
Scottsdale, AZ
This was crap! I paid a bit more Because this brand looked good and I assumed it would be good but it was horrible. It didn’t work at all and peeled in a day or two. I even tested it against my old clear coat to make sure it wasn’t the actual polish and it was definitely this. Would not recommend, go sally Hansen if you are going for drugstore
Marissa S.
Great product as it has many uses. I always put it on as a base coat and top coat. It last a pretty long time and I have used it on both dark and light colors. I am a repeated buyer and will continue to by this product when mine runs out.
Lo K.
Hudsonville
This is always my go to top coat! I find that it really works well and gives my polish a nice Finnish. When I use this I normally use two coats if it. I've also noticed that my nail polish stays on and looks nice for up to a week!
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
This is my favorite top coat/base/strengthened because it’s all in one! I’m currently on my second one. You can’t beat the 3-in-1 and it dries super fast. This makes my nail polish last at least 2 weeks.
Sydney M.
St. Clair Shores
I love using this! I only need one product. I have purchased this product a couple of times. It’s easy to use. Apply is as a base, apply two color coats, and then use this as a top coat. I would recommend this to someone who doesn’t want to take up room with multiple bottles.
Morgan K.
Denton, TX
This was a quick and efficient product to have on a bind. Not all us girls have hours to primp ourselves, afterall. The coat was smooth and glossy and provides great protection for your color coat and doesn't take an excessive amount of time to air dry.
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
I like this three in one with the exception of the price. Esse makes some beautiful shades however you have to practice practice using their nail polish to perfect how many coats you need. Too much it won’t dry and too Little it looks streaked
Krystal M.
I got this base coat and used it before I left on a trip and my polish actually held on for more than a week. Usually by the 3rd day my polish is missing from at least two fingers. I will buy again for sure when I am done with this one!!
Marni K.
This top coat dries so fast. It gives my nails an even better shine than the polish alone. I always buy this product when I’m on the run at my local pharmacy. I typically forget to travel with a top coat and buy this one every time.
loraine s.
Kissimmee, FL
I can't get rid of this top coat, it's shiny when apply over my nail and last around a week, it's easy to use, one stroke on the nail and your good, very affordable and handy, I buy this over and over and over, love it