BY ESSIE

This sweet, fresh pink with a hint of reflective shimmer, is calm and collected on the outside and a pretty powerhouse on the inside.

Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I've been trying to find the color Peony, and this is the closest thing to it. It actually looks exactly like it just repackaged and renamed for this collection. Anyhow, it is my all time favorite nail polish and polish color! It's the perfect pinky pink without being too Bubblegum. It reminds me so much of spring, and Easter and all that brightness. Essie is fantastic about lasting, and always looking freshly done.
Vanessa C.
Albuquerque , NM
I love love love Essie polish it is very pigmented and dries quickly. But very hard to remove, I purchased mines at a Walgreens, although it it a bit pricey but it is great quality. I would totally recommend this to others.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I really like the color of this one it's almost like a bubble gum pink. The only issue I have with Essie products is that they chip like any other nail polish. I thought paying more for something meant it was made a little better
Himani P.
Franklin park, NJ
its a pretty pink color, It really stays on for a week easily I use 2 coats and 3rd coat I use    Sally Hansen® Diamond Flash Fast Dry Top Coat works like a charm.
pros:
stays on for long

cons:
not much pigmented
you have to use lot of amount

Little too pricey than other ones in drugstore

would only buy it I don't find the shade in other cheaper brands
Shakira B.
Kissimmee, FL
I absolutely love this nail polish . The color is so bright and pretty , i feel as if this works perfect for any occasion the price was also a plus its very inexpensive . to apply it was very easy and it went on very smoothly this is my go to nail polish and I will be buying more
Anais L.
Essie products are great all the time. They are a little expensive but they are great nail polishes compare to other brands. I recommend using Essie if you want a salon quality manicure at home. I love all their light pink and soft pinkish tone nudes as they are my fave.
Diana D.
East Haven, CT
Okay I am a big fan of the color pink ! But when I wear it on my nails I want to make sure it’s the perfect shade pink and this is it !! It’s not too dark but it’s not too light. It goes great with different skin tones and it will last you at least 2 weeks without chipping !!
sarah s.
Clint, TX
I am completely in love with pink and this color just makes me love it more it last long and its so worth buying it and wht better way when buying it and helping raise a awareness i really recommend this nail polish.
Marianna M.
New York
my most favorite color. actually wearing on my toes right now! Ita such a gentle pink. Very easy to apply and to use - just a few coats and your ready to go. Use very frequently and I would buy again.
Keldon B.
Lucasville, OH
Love to be able to support breast cancer while having the best polish! This gives me long wear with no chipping and also full coverage without having to paint multiple coats!