BY ESSIE

Take time to stop and smell the roses in this beautiful, blossom pink with micro-flecks of holographic shimmer.

Lais M.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
I love this color and I love Essie Polish. I have come to be convinced it is the best nail polish out there. I am a very neutral driven person and I just cannot seem to get on board with the brighter polishes and this polish is perfect. And it lasts so long. I currently have on a polish that is a name brand but I had never used before. After 2 days it has already chipped and I have had to do a touch up. Not so with Essie.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Lovely color for the summer! Simple yet beautiful! What can I say I love all essie nail colors! They are so easy to use and long lasting . Kind of pricey but definitely work the cost.Pros- Amazing nail colors and long lasting. Cons- Pricey. I would recommend essie products to everyone!
Julia K.
carrollton, TX
Essie has a great range of polishes. I mean which girl doesn't like the color pink? It is definitely a great color. If you watch Mean Girls you definitely know on Wednesdays we wear pink! LOL anyways I love this line because it is supporting breast cancer. It's definitely a two-on-one and a win-win for both sides. You're helping breast cancer patients as well as having great looking nails.💅💅💅💅💅
Sumana🌹 P.
Cupertino, CA
Essie nail polish formula is pretty good but I gave it a 3 star because I felt like I had to apply it multiple times to get a good pay off. The color is pretty thin and doesn't show up with one coat. I like the product but I wouldn't suggest to buy it again.
Jasmeet S.
Richmond, VA
Essie nailpolish bottles are my favorite! You can buy them in many stores and they work so well. The colors are very thick and rich and easy to apply. Much better than alternatives. I've been using Essie for years and will continue to do so!
Jackie P.
I love this Essie pink color. This polish features an opaque pigment that won't fade or chip. I like the bristled brush gives you control for a more professional appearance. I would recommend Essie's polishes to anyone.
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque , NM
Love how smooth and easy this polish goes on. It does require more than one coat but it dries pretty quickly. I buy it at CVS. It does chip pretty easily but I find that most polishes do anyways.
laura P.
Islandia
It’s a really beautiful color almost a nude it’s really beautiful and rich in color it’s not pricey at all it’s really affordable I constantly Buy it because it’s so beautiful I would totally recommend it to anyone likes a really good nap polish it’s an awesome nail polish it glides on and makes your nails look awesome neat and just really elegant
Taylor H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Not only one of my favorite colors, but also supports the fight against breast cancer! Doesn’t chip easily, not a watery formula, don’t have to shake it all the time to make the color stay together. What more could you ask for ?
Jazmin H.
I love all Essie colors they are very rich in color. Also affordable and you don't need more than 2 coats of polish. I usually buy mine at target but I believe they have them almost anywhere . I recommend this product forsure